Development on The Legend of Syro is still going strong, and Chaoswizard98 shared a nice big update on Ye Olde Blah. A quick rundown on some new and improved features:
- The main menu has been improved, and contains room for challenges (and achievements)
- New options have been added to the AI to support more interesting behaviour
- In-game camera has been rebuilt
- Character sprites can be set independently of their class
- Elemental damage has been added, along with buffs and debuffs
- Movement types can now be overridden by equipment
Be sure to read the full update and leave some feedback!