[ Login | Register ]

The Shining Source

« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Print
The Legend of Syro (Shining Force Fan Game)   (Read 10106 times)
Old Post March 11, 2018, 04:22:28 am
Ty
Administrator
Shining Sideburns *

Re: The Legend of Syro (Shining Force Fan Game)
Monster summoning reminds me of Papetts from Shining Force III. There's a lot of possibilities there, and I'm looking forward to seeing more!

Old Post March 30, 2018, 10:01:58 pm
Shining Star *

New Post April 01, 2018, 06:57:15 am
Ty
Administrator
Shining Sideburns *

You got the wires (or maybe it's string, I don't really know) right and everything Cheesy

New Post April 14, 2018, 03:39:13 am
Shining Star *

Chapter 1 is now working again. Took a while to play through it and fix up all the bugs caused by re-coding half of the core code lol.

Oh right, the shop menu is completely done now too. Buy, sell, repair, deals, they all work. Items can also become damaged by using them in battle, break if you use them too much, drop from enemies, and get transferred to deals if a rare item drops that you don't have room for.

New Post April 15, 2018, 09:01:37 pm
Shining Star *

New update for LoS: (Beta 1.0)
This was a huge quality of life update and much of the core code has been changed. If I could get a few people to test it out, that would be great! As always, let me know if you find any bugs.

This update contains all of Chapter 1, a 'Control Enemies' cheat, the 6vs66 challege map (Good luck! you're going to need it!), and my Debug Test room which contains some new spells for you to mess with (Quake and Summon). Chapter 1 aside, all other features are accessed via the 'Options' portion of the main menu.

Download:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UrdyOMg7MBHjv6LWFSKB4Y1xax8Xv688/view?usp=sharing

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: