[ Login | Register ]

The Shining Source

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Shining Force TRPG System   (Read 15228 times)
Old Post December 28, 2009, 12:43:26 pm
Blahian *

Shining Force TRPG System
Hello, I've been working on a Shining Force RPG system for tabletop gaming. I know there are several groups working on this sort of thing already but from what I have seen they are making it more Dnd and less Shining Force. My goal is to design an easy to use system that emulates the games more in structure and style. Here is the link to the files I have worked on so far. Everything is still WIP so comments and criticism is welcome.

http://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B-IGum7Je5zMZGJhY2VkN2YtMzJkZi00YTllLWFhZmUtMTgyMTgwODQ3ZDNh&hl=en

What I am looking for is someone who is good with creative writing and/or has a story/plot for a shining game world already created. I would like to write a section for GMs to help them create an original world from scratch as well as create "worldbooks" which will list all the information they need to run a campaign without having to create the world themselves.

Old Post January 11, 2010, 06:00:50 pm
Ty
Administrator
Shining Sideburns *

Re: Shining Force TRPG System
That looks pretty neat, and from what I've read so far it seems to fit in well with the Shining way of doing things. I'm afraid my creative skills are definitely lacking, but I'm always willing to read over ideas and suggest improvements.

Old Post January 11, 2010, 08:36:56 pm
Administrator Shining Spammer *

Awesome Malgamus, just what I've been waiting for!

Will  have a look at my time the next couple days to see whether I can squeeze some shining time in, but there are others here who may be more suited anyway, so here's a window for them to jump in and help : )

~Elvenfyre

New Post January 18, 2010, 09:14:41 am
Administrator Shining Spammer *

I'd love to play this, but unfortunately I don't have the time to commit to help you write this.  Hopefully someone able will find you and your great idea! Smiley

~Elvenfyre

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: