[ Login | Register ]

The Shining Source

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
My Own Personal Hell   (Read 18937 times)
Old Post January 27, 2005, 12:29:04 am
Shining Mullet *

My Own Personal Hell
Welcome to my own personal hattrick hell.
Since the lounge has kindof fallen out of touch i figured i'd post something *shrug*

It seems to me that so far i cant get a better midfield rating than Low Weak with a solid form brilliant and passable form brilliant innermids...The market for new players sucks HARD at the moment, i see lines of innermids up for sale but barely any bids...i think that particular market is overinflated Sad Meanwhile Djob sells mindblowing wingers in a buyers market for a premium price...

Not only that, but speaking of the great 'Job' i get to inherit one of his league's teams...oh great, thrill as i run and hide. This guy's team is just nuts, as well it should be for gettin' up to the IV's But that still doesnt shine brightly in my team's future Sad

Not alot of cash on hand since i invested in a new trainee, new wingback/winger, and two new forwards. It was either spread my money a little thin or just buy one awesome player and seeing as my team needed an overhaul i opted for the thin stuff.

I am posting decent stars for the first time in my club's history, which is nice. Its hardly enough however Sad Im thinking that i need to ride on the players ive got at the moment and plan for the next A lineup. Innermid is of course covered...everything else needs help (pretty much, but those new players are way better than what i had previously..so i'll see how i do this season, but i dont think you can go wrong with more skilled players)

And then ive got some guy makin' predictions and never having anything huge to say about me Sad maybe im just a sleeper team...i dunno Sad

Someone help! make predictions!! hehe.

Old Post January 30, 2005, 02:15:45 am
Shining Something *

My Own Personal Hell
You're right... the market IS kinda upside down at the moment. One of my defenders hit World Class this week, I'm putting him up for sale during week 1 of the new season, hoping the market will pick up again by then.

What kind of predictions do you need though? Wink

Old Post January 30, 2005, 02:22:52 am
Shining Mullet *

My Own Personal Hell
hehe predictions that make me feel as though pomoting up to IV isnt hopeless Sad

hope the market levels out for you Smiley

Old Post January 30, 2005, 02:33:32 am
Shining Something *

My Own Personal Hell
I hope the market levels out in general Smiley.

Anyway... HT is down til 05.00 HT time, so can't look at your team now Sad.

Old Post February 01, 2005, 11:44:12 pm
Shining Mullet *

My Own Personal Hell
I actually managed to sell my two formidable innermids...one went for a suprising 680K (guess there was a HUGE bid war, i posted the guy for 400K)

and the other has just been bidded on for 200K since he didnt sell the first time...so eight-hundred-thousand aint bad i suppose!

Lemme know if you sell Smiley

Old Post February 02, 2005, 02:32:25 am
Shining Something *

My Own Personal Hell
I have an offer of 3.4 million on him... the deadline is tomorrow afternoon HT time, but I doubt he'll go much higher. I don't mind though, 3.4 is pretty much what I counted on (and asked for) so I can start looking for a brilliant inner mid (for approx. 2M) and something else, haven't really decided what else... choices, choices!

Old Post February 02, 2005, 03:59:22 am
Shining Mullet *

My Own Personal Hell
hehe, wish i had somebody i was willing to let go Sad
decided to keep my star trainee..he's 21 and brill! woo!!!!!!

im glad your gonna roll in the dough Smiley
what's your team id? think i should watch your team and so on Cheesy

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: