[ Login | Register ]

The Shining Source

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Graphics and possible animation   (Read 15738 times)
Old Post January 29, 2005, 05:00:23 pm
Shining Something *

Graphics and possible animation
This isn't that I have a problem but this is for anyone whom needs help. I am here to help create game graphics, sprites, possibly animations, depending on how long they are,and other graphics if needed. All this is probono and I will be glad to help! Cheesy

"Found my hand, lost my hand, found my hand, lost my hand, found my hand, lost my hand.... hey there's my foot... dammit just lost my hand..."

Old Post February 01, 2005, 09:17:09 am
Shining Something *

Of course, I would really appreciate a little help for graphics and battle animations on Shining Odyssey. However, since I still haven't found time to work on this project, that might be a waste of time for you.

Yet, receiving your support might make me more motivated on this project again...

hining Odyssey under devlopment: http://mapage.noos.fr/zylokh

Old Post February 01, 2005, 04:19:51 pm
Shining Something *

Along what lines of graphics, as in size, pixels, and frames are ye needen?

"Found my hand, lost my hand, found my hand, lost my hand, found my hand, lost my hand.... hey there's my foot... dammit just lost my hand..."

Old Post February 02, 2005, 08:33:38 am
Shining Something *

Most needed are monster sprites. They should be 24*32 ? la Shining Force. Character sprites could be useful too. I could send you an example. I intend to use battle sprites for the battle animations, so there is no need for drawing an extra sprite just for the battle animations.

Also neede are character portraits and battle animation backgrounds. For towns and cities, I could manage.

You could check the webpage to see how the chars look like...

hining Odyssey under devlopment: http://mapage.noos.fr/zylokh

Old Post February 02, 2005, 06:04:37 pm
Shining Something *

Fire away some links or pics to me I will take them and do my best to impress.

send them to wedgekids7@sbcglobal.net

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: