[ Login | Register ]

The Shining Source

« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Shining Creation   (Read 30977 times)
Old Post April 07, 2004, 01:52:21 am
Blahian *

Shining Creation
I mentioned that, but I'm not sure. Ask people in the dark basic forums. Then let me know too Smiley Anyway you better choose what's best for you. Following the Basic series there is a program called Pure Basic www.purebasic.com that is good with 2d. But once I donwloaded it and didn't know how to do a thing. Their help file is not the best. But if you read it all through you may be able to learn something.

Old Post April 07, 2004, 01:55:17 am
Shining Asteroid *

Shining Creation
Well, like I said, I'll try anything.  Even if it doesn't work, I'm on the hunt for every game making program that can be found.

New Post May 04, 2004, 03:49:51 am
Shining Asteroid *

Shining Creation
Sorry to double post, but this won't get attention if i don't.  I'll change it to an EDIT after I find out if someone can help me.

I still haven't found any helpful programs out there for me to even get a basic outline for SFC (SF Creation, not to be confused with Shining Force Central) into place.  I have managed to track down a few programmers, who either seem unwilling or very annoying.  Too many people want to change my storyline because they've never heard of SF.  I want someone to put some "heart", if you will, into the job.  I'm afraid Satan is the only person I can count on. :cry: (Jk RJ)  I think it's about time a started looking into C/C++ on my own.

bEn - I know you use C++.  Any way you could help me find a place for compilers or tutorials and the like?  At least that way I can tutor myself until I take a C++ class next year.

Thanks.

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: