[ Login | Register ]

The Shining Source

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Genuinely Frustrated   (Read 19943 times)
Old Post June 05, 2006, 02:18:47 am
Shining Mullet *

Genuinely Frustrated
For whatever reason, after finally climbing up to the top of V.203 and bombing my qualifier (promotion didnt seem possible anyhow hehe) Im probly going to be relegated at the end of this season after surviving in V.203 for several seasons.

Im rather frustrated since it seems like after a season of winning now i couldnt buy my way into top six Tongue
I cant explain any of it, at first i thought it was form and injuries but..now? its just rediculous.

I just wanted to survive in V Sad

Old Post June 05, 2006, 08:07:56 am
Administrator Shining Spammer *

Genuinely Frustrated
Maybe PiC all games but against the bottom 2 teams in your league?

Good luck mate I hope you hang in there!

~Elvenfyre

Old Post June 05, 2006, 12:28:37 pm
Blahian *

Genuinely Frustrated
Just wondering, what in the world are you guys talking about? Wink

Jibe

Shining Song Project Page.

Old Post June 10, 2006, 12:47:27 am
Shining Mullet *

Genuinely Frustrated
http://www.hattrick.org
Its a free (unless you choose to support) web-based football (or soccer for those of you that refer to it as such) game that is righteously addictive Smiley

Old Post June 17, 2006, 07:08:08 pm
Blahian *

Genuinely Frustrated
Quote from: "Seanikins"
http://www.hattrick.org
Its a free (unless you choose to support) web-based football (or soccer for those of you that refer to it as such) game that is righteously addictive Smiley

Oooh, that makes more sense now. Wink Sounds ... Fun? Shocked

Jibe

Shining Song Project Page.

Old Post June 18, 2006, 07:12:22 am
Shining Mullet *

Genuinely Frustrated
indeed. Its neat because it follows a typical football week. League Matches played on Sunday, Friendlies on Wednesday. So you dont need to be ontop of it every day unless you just want to Smiley

Although mates ive got good news! i managed a draw..im no longer at 0 points!!!

*firing guns into the air*

Old Post June 18, 2006, 11:03:05 am
Global Moderator
Shining Spammer *

Old Post June 19, 2006, 12:35:27 am
Shining Mullet *

Genuinely Frustrated
29 minutes: 30658 punters turned up at LGU Arena, and despite threatening clouds on the horizon, no rain came. Landgraff started off with a 3-5-2 lineup. Starters: Curtis - S?rensson, Hoogstrate, Storms - Jonsson, van Andel, Adinolfi, Delgado, Prince - Vanderzyppe, Rooijmans.

A 3-4-3 alignment was the formation of choice for PSN. The following players had been chosen: Le Bozec - Kraulidaitis, Lipperts, Tobiasz - Ibn-Seif, D?az, Bārda, Hare - Rossell, Vock, Pedersen.

The 16th minute saw the home team take a 1 - 0 lead after a breaking through on the left. Scorer for Landgraff was Marcel Vanderzyppe. Lars Jonsson of Landgraff received a yellow card in the 26th minute for unsportsmanlike behaviour. Landgraff managed to extend their lead to 2 - 0 when Aalt van Andel cut in neatly from the left side and struck a fine shot past the away team's goalkeeper.     
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This could quite possibly be LGU's first win of the season, of course its only the first half but ive got some high hopes Smiley
Something tells me a newsletter release will follow soon Smiley

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: