[ Login | Register ]

The Shining Source

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Any news?   (Read 10382 times)
Old Post July 19, 2007, 05:05:41 pm
Blahian *

Any news?
So I was talking with some of my friends the other day, and we got onto the subject of games... imagine that... anyway, one of my friends informed me that there is talk of a remake for the old school Shining Forces, but she couldn't remember for what or when, I did some lookin around but I couldn't find anything really, just alot of forums and what not, so I figured I'd come back to a favorite forum and ask some people who might really know Smiley

So, my question, if you havn't already picked up on it, would have to be is there really remakes coming out? And if so, when? I would love to be able to pick them up.

Coming at you, with a marshmellow warped mind!

New Post July 20, 2007, 07:25:58 pm
Ty
Administrator
Shining Sideburns *

Re: Any news?
I don't think there are any remakes planned, which is a huge shame but not really surprising. I was hoping they'd port Shining Force 2 to the GBA or DS, but it doesn't look likely.

It seems quite likely that Shining Force as we knew it will have to be continued by the fans. Having said that, if NiGHTS can get a sequel after 10 years then perhaps Shining Force can get the update it deserves.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: