[ Login | Register ]

The Shining Source

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Shining Immortal Update 5   (Read 8193 times)
Old Post February 16, 2009, 02:22:48 pm
Blahian *

Shining Immortal Update 5
Sorry I have not posted in a while, I have been busy with work and such and moving in with a pretty lady. lol

Anyway, we have some new concept art done and our programmer is still playing catchup but he is getting things done. He has shown me the mathematics system on how it will calculate damage based on a characters states vs a monster. It seems to function well at the moment. He is, however, having some trouble with a spell hitting multiple enemies on a grid. He is currently working on a solution to that.

Because we have been behind in 3d modeling our website admin (forums admin really) is taking himself and his brother to do advanced 3d graphics design classes at a local college. It appears he knows the instructor first hand as a family friend and she works for a game company already. So that should help us catch up in the months to come down the road. My understanding is they will probably do the designs for weapons, villages, and battlefields. Character design might pose to be too hard of a task for the little experience they do have at 3d design (they have shown me things like wagons and small knives they have made in Blender). The family friend who teaches the course said she would love to be involved with the project during the summer when she is not teaching. So at least we will have another ringer come in. She also said she will let our website admin and his brother do projects geared towards the game.

Anyway, at least we are moving, even though it is at a snails pace.

"So, you want to see if the carpet matches the drapes eh? Well, only the luckiest of ladies get to find that out." ^^

Old Post June 09, 2009, 06:39:43 am
Administrator Shining Spammer *

Re: Shining Immortal Update 5
There are a bunch of posts about Shining Immortal on the forums here Yipee, just have a browse for anything from Maestro.  Smiley

~Elvenfyre

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: