The Shining Source

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Introduce yourself   (Read 14548 times)
Old Post May 12, 2005, 12:44:51 pm
Global Moderator
Shining Spammer *

Introduce yourself
It strikes me we don't have one of these topics here yet, and with all the new members, I think it'll be a good idea.

Hello everyone, my name is Newts.

Hello, Newts.

Hello. I'm a moderator on this tiny board we call General Blah, but I'm very lenient and will let you get away with almost anything if it makes me laugh.

I enjoy making music, playing games and correcting people's spelling and grammatical mistakes.

I used to work on Shining Online, taking care of the art, music, character design and script, but more recently I've written guides and reviews for Shining Force World, articles (which are yet to go up) for the main TSS page and I've even donated some sprites and tiles to TRAP and Dev's BABS project.

Okay, I think that's about all the work I can avoid now. Make a little post introducing yourself, and make sure you stick this pledge on the bottom:

I pledge allegiance to Ye Olde Blah, The Shining Source and the Bouncy Ball (peace be upon it).

I will remain faithful to the board through good times and bad times, bratwurstming sprees and post droughts, board hacking and layout-tampering.

I hereby swear upon the Last Tram never to eat herrings and cream, lest peanut butter be smeared onto my face and yellow water poured into my ears.

Amen.

Over to you.

Old Post May 12, 2005, 08:20:10 pm
Blahian *

Introduce yourself
Let's try this out.

My name's Dan.

I am sometimes viewed as an asshole.  Not by productive members of forums, mind you, but n00bs or idiots who I just can't leave alone.  Can I help it if they make it so easy for me to insult them?  Can I help it if I'm good at insulting people?

No.  So they see me as a mean person.

But still.  I only insult people if I really want to.

Other than that, I make witty remarks and correct people's typing.

I like drinking, smoking, fishing, mudding, and stuff like that.

I'm 20, and I go to the University of South Florida in Tampa.
I work for a trucking company.

Time's almost up.  Damn library computers.

To sum up...

Yep.

Insert interesting sig here*

Old Post May 12, 2005, 08:24:04 pm
Global Moderator
Shining Spammer *

Introduce yourself
Quote from: "tbtwrestlerdan"

Other than that, I make witty remarks and correct people's typing.

We're going to get along great, you and I.

I do need you to take the pledge, though. Sorry, them's the rules.

Old Post May 13, 2005, 01:59:50 am
Administrator Shining Spammer *

Introduce yourself
I think I'm in love.

~Elvenfyre

Old Post May 13, 2005, 03:35:15 am
Blahian *

Introduce yourself
Quote from: "Elvenfyre"
I think I'm in love.

Heh. Good job, Dan.

I won't bother introducing myself because it's doubtful that I'll ever be active enough to leave the single digits in post count.

Old Post May 13, 2005, 05:05:25 am
Blahian *

Introduce yourself
Well...here goes.

The name's Slicer......Sonic Slicer

22, Male......and the reason for my avitar was cuse I couldn't find a good pic of Mitsirugi from SC 2......So, I decided to get a pic that's good to stare at.

From: Huh??  Um...somewhere in the states...between Mexico and Canada

I like to laugh and have fun.

If I feel as though you're acting like a dumb@ss or just plain stupid, then maybe I say something wrong.

Also...here are my friends.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y179/sonic_slicer/Picture11.jpg

That's Morgan

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y179/sonic_slicer/Picture10.jpg

and C.R.

??

Old Post May 13, 2005, 06:03:01 pm
Anonymous
Guest Logged
Introduce yourself
I think I'm in love.

If you ever come to Florida, look me up.  Cool

Casey- I'd introduce you in spite of your wishes, but you're lucky I'm lazy.

SS- I know where you live... I know your phone number... I can reveal that info to everyone here.  If you don't want me to, send $1000 to a wired account, the number for which I'll PM you.

Newts- Send me the pledge!

Old Post May 13, 2005, 06:04:09 pm
Blahian *

Introduce yourself
Yeah, that was my post above...  I'm really not used to guest posting being enabled.

Bah.

Old Post May 13, 2005, 06:06:54 pm
Global Moderator
Shining Spammer *

Introduce yourself
The pledge is:

I pledge allegiance to Ye Olde Blah, The Shining Source and the Bouncy Ball (peace be upon it).

I will remain faithful to the board through good times and bad times, bratwurstming sprees and post droughts, board hacking and layout-tampering.

I hereby swear upon the Last Tram never to eat herrings and cream, lest peanut butter be smeared onto my face and yellow water poured into my ears.

Amen.

You must retype it and not simply copy and paste it. Only joking. Control + V is your friend.

Old Post May 13, 2005, 06:11:11 pm
Blahian *

Introduce yourself

Amen.

Addendum:  I further pledge to smite the grammatically moronic, and to verbally bitchslap anyone who pisses me off.  Or who I just don't like.

Signed, this 13th day of May, 2005.

Dan.

Old Post May 13, 2005, 10:56:09 pm
Blahian *

Introduce yourself
Quote from: "Anonymous"
I think I'm in love.

If you ever come to Florida, look me up.  Cool

Casey- I'd introduce you in spite of your wishes, but you're lucky I'm lazy.

SS- I know where you live... I know your phone number... I can reveal that info to everyone here.  If you don't want me to, send $1000 to a wired account, the number for which I'll PM you.

Newts- Send me the pledge!

1.I changed my number..so let's see ya try  :twisted:
2. If my memory serves me correctly...you're the one who posted your own info on a message borad

So....the most you're getting from me would be a cig.

Also

The pledge is:

Amen.

You must retype it and not simply copy and paste it. Only joking. Control + V is your friend.

okay...time for a somke before I go back to work.

??

New Post May 16, 2005, 07:44:32 am
Administrator Shining Spammer *

Introduce yourself
You know, the pledge really has changed since I took it.

The one I took went something like

"Yeah ok I'll make an account."

I can't remember what it was by the time I left.

~Elvenfyre

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: