[ Login | Register ]

The Shining Source

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Shining force neo/tears   (Read 14905 times)
Old Post November 12, 2005, 10:28:15 pm
Shining Godzilla *

Shining force neo/tears
Anyone play these yet? Worth getting if you and 3 friends sit down and play them? Or just another shining letdown?

DDDDD    EEEEE  RRRRR     PPPPP   !!!
D        D   E          R      R     P       P  !!!
D        D   EEEE    RRRRR     PPPPP   !!!
D        D   E          R    R       P
DDDDD    EEEEE  R      R     P            !!!

Old Post June 01, 2006, 10:01:03 am
Blahian *

Shining force neo/tears
I heard that they turned Neo into a tedious hack-and-slash game, and only allow you two companions active at a time (I think). Sad

Although it's another action bastardization of Shining, I have higher hopes for tears. I'm planning to pick up a copy later. (Tears allows two people to play at once, one controlling the main char another controlling a companion. Not sure about Neo.)

Jibe

Shining Song Project Page.

Old Post June 17, 2006, 12:20:31 am
Blahian *

Shining force neo/tears
Well, I finally got both games (Tears/Neo) and they make me rather sad in the pants, especially Neo. :cry:

I really don't know what they were thinking with either of these... Tears can be somewhat fun though, especially with a friend. You just have to get past the first 8 or so missions and then it gets a bit better and slightly more challenging. I'm planning to post a full review for both soon. Smiley

Jibe

Shining Song Project Page.

New Post December 25, 2006, 07:06:34 am
Blahian *

Shining force neo/tears
Once I get over the fact that no-one cares about continuing from where the SF3 game left off at Sega HQ, I'll swallow my pride and try out their titles. Although, to be perfectly honest with you guys, my anticipation for the new Shining games have dwindled for some time now.

And now I know how the Metallica fans feel. :p

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: