[ Login | Register ]

The Shining Source

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
The Wonderful World of Family Guy   (Read 22694 times)
Old Post April 24, 2004, 02:33:04 am
Shining Light *

The Wonderful World of Family Guy
Yes, Family Guy is one of the best animated comedy shows out there.  If you have ever watched Family Guy, which I am not too sure if it airs in other countries than U.S. (but I am 99% sure they do), what do you think is the best Family Guy moment?  (idea for this thread came from the randomness discussion I had with Noma89 in the i'll join you...for no reason! thread)

I think the greatest moment was when the family was all in the court and the judge had just sentenced Peter to 24 months in prison.

"Oh no", Louis says, and all of the family members say "Oh no"  oen after the other for i think 4 or 5 people.

Then (the random comedy element Cheesy ), the Kool-Aid  pitcher thing comes bursting through the wall into the courtroom, screaming, "Ooooooooh yeeeeeeaa!"  

Everyone stares at him coldly and the camera goes to the Kool-Aid guy and he's lookin around with shifty eyes all embarrased, and slowly backs out of the hole in the wall.  It was the funniest stuff I had ever seen in my life.  I even taped it.

To farther show how random the show is and how the element of "randomness" is so funny to me, in that same episode, Peter says "Remember waht happened to Scott Baio (who playes Chochi in the show Happy Days) when he tried to say 'she sells seashells by the seashore'?"

And then they flashback to a scene where a girl is sitting on a couch and he walks in to the room. She says, "Hey Chochi, what does your mom do for a living?"  So, i'm sitting on my bed watching, thinking taht since it is a tongue twister he would mess up and get embarassed or SOMETHING to that effect...  See, now here is where the randomness of the show really shines.

He replies, "Ah, she sells seashells by the...."  and he gets cut off when a bear bursts through the wall of the room he is in and pounces on his chest, pinning him to the ground.  and the bear is just standing over him, growling with like all the fangs and saliva showing and such.  It was just so random I was tearing with laughter.  God, I LOVE Family Guy.

Well, you're probably tired after reading this, so get revenge for your eyeballs and wasted time by making me read your favorite moments.

ttp://www.freewebs.com/bloodshot8904/

http://www.fanfiction.net/read.php?storyid=1713081

Old Post April 24, 2004, 02:39:55 am
Shining Asteroid *

When Peter is watching the inheritance video from his wife's Aunt Margerite.

"Lois.  I always knew you'd marry a rich, saphistocated husband when you grew up.  I was wrong" says Aunt Margerite.

Then Peter goes "And now ya dead!  (wispers) Score one fer Peta."

Funniest thing ever

Old Post April 24, 2004, 11:59:45 am
Shining Forever *

Family Guy rules.

SC: dead again, dun dun dun.

Old Post April 24, 2004, 06:47:11 pm
Shining Light *

Heh, I think we all know that it rules, but what is your favorite moment?

Old Post April 25, 2004, 12:27:10 am
Shining Forever *

Fat Tony being shot. Although there is other great moments like the beer version of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, that probably sticks out the most.

SC: dead again, dun dun dun.

Old Post April 25, 2004, 12:50:20 am
Blahian *

My favorite moment is when Peter's wife asked him if he felt guilty for burning down a building(He was framed I think) then Quagmire I think his name is said, "I felt guilty once, but she woke up half way through."

Old Post April 25, 2004, 07:50:20 pm
Shining Star *

ooo how bout when peter got in a fight with louis and louis went out with Quagmier and he had a jaket for her to wear and she like no thanks then it zooms out and the sleeve of the jaket is sowed to his pants =p

great stuff, i got the first 5 eps on a cd some where

img]http://www.hometown.aol.com/drkoolguy620/images/alberto.gif[/img]

Quote from: "Devlyn"
I finally got access to the back-end Smiley

Old Post April 28, 2004, 03:18:16 am
Shining Light *

Every single part of the "Can't Touch This" version by Peter Griffin.   :lol:

Old Post April 28, 2004, 09:57:39 pm
bEn
Shining Light *

Family guy never hit Germany... so I gotta stay with Futurama and the simpsons....

t's not like I really care

Old Post May 03, 2004, 05:57:46 pm
Shining Light *

Wow, unlucky, bEn.  heh

Old Post May 04, 2004, 02:20:12 am
Shining Light *

How about in the episode where Peter becomes the President of the place where he works at, and he comes home circling the table, singing the President theme, and Lois asks him, "Who in their right mind would make you president?!?!?"  And he goes, "Well, why not...I can recite all 50 states in a fraction of a second", and he goes "BLAP!!!"  Lois, "Peter, that was just a loud, yelping noise."  

Good stuff, good good GOOD stuff.

Old Post May 06, 2004, 12:52:15 am
Shining Asteroid *

Just last week.  I don't remember what the episode was about, but I remeber Meg saying "Your ruining my life!  I'll be in my room wishing I was dead."

Then Stewy says, as hes reading something, "I'll be there in a moment."

Old Post May 06, 2004, 03:30:20 am
Shining Light *

in the episode with Pawtucket Pat and the Beer Factory, I remember Death goes to a house where to guys drunk themselves to death looking for the scroll, and he goes into the house to GATHER THEIR SOULS...or wahtever he does with the dead.  Anyway, he comes out completely wasted and drunk, and gets into his car, "Come on, you can do this Death", while fastening his seat belt and putting gum in his mouth.  So he starts the car, pulls out, and smashes into the side of a cop car.

New Post June 12, 2004, 05:32:59 am
Blahian *

Family Guy is an awesome show. I laugh my ass off nearly every episode. Cheesy

Go here for some of its famous shorts. Smiley

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: