[ Login | Register ]

The Shining Source

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
SF Remake   (Read 13420 times)
Old Post April 08, 2004, 06:47:00 pm
Shining Asteroid *

SF Remake
Stupid question (or am I a stupid person), who wants the SF1 remake for GBA?  I looked at the the screenshots on SF Central, and it looks pretty good.  All the character portraits look less ugly (though they didn't show Zylo's, who, I thought, had the best pic in the game.)  It looks like Max talks, finally, and the game looks much "cleaner", though I think the character sprites are a tad to big looking for their surrounding evironment.

Old Post April 08, 2004, 07:20:07 pm
Shining Something *

SF Remake
there's no such thing as a stupid question Tongue

i definitly want it.. Cheesy .. aparantly there are more items, some added bits of story, you can talk to all the characters and find out about their history, battles have sub-goals. if you complete them, you get extra items.. oh.. and there's a new character who uses cards to do special attacks!

can't wait Cheesy

o yo yo...

Old Post April 09, 2004, 12:16:05 am
Shining Forever *

SF Remake
I'll get this ( the ROM at least, the cartrage too if I can afford it ) for DSC's graphics, check out eigher my forums or SFC for a peak at part-way through DSC's graphics conversion.

SC: dead again, dun dun dun.

Old Post April 09, 2004, 01:52:10 am
bEn
Shining Light *

SF Remake
Guess I won't buy it - as I don't even own a GBA (... I won't stop to believe that Big N is the reincarnation of pure evil till the end of my days... Cheesy  ) but I'll force my sis to do that and then I'll tell ehr to play some more harvest moon on her PS2 instead - much cheaper for me  Cheesy

t's not like I really care

Old Post April 10, 2004, 07:47:47 am
Shining Asteroid *

SF Remake
Heh, too bad i didn't think of that...

Old Post April 11, 2004, 04:37:29 pm
Shining Something *

SF Remake
Quote from: "acebloke"
I'll get this ( the ROM at least, the cartrage too if I can afford it ) for DSC's graphics, check out eigher my forums or SFC for a peak at part-way through DSC's graphics conversion.

Nice Plug Wink Reminds me of how i always used to plug shining force world :p

New Post April 26, 2004, 06:39:54 pm
Shining Asteroid *

SF Remake
They said it would be out soon, but I haven't heard anything about it recently.  Then again, I haven't been to SFC lately, so I guess I should check the News...

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: