[ Login | Register ]

The Shining Source

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Games that were never finished....   (Read 18168 times)
Old Post April 27, 2004, 05:39:32 pm
bEn
Shining Light *

Games that were never finished....
In the "It stinks..." threat I mentioned Warcraft - the adventure - one of those games that has never been finished - which was the game that you would have loved to be finished?

For me it's currently Fallout 3 which might never be finished - Interplay closed the entire Black Isle studios that were working on it and is in heavy financial trouble (so everybody who owns a XBOX please buy Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel so Interplay earns enough money to survive). Fallout has been the Science Fiction equivalent to Shining Force - 2 great games.

As mentioned above Warcraft the Adventure died as Blizzard thought it wasn't good enough tho it at least looked like a nice point and click adventure. Sadly they didn't even release the sourcecode - I bet the community would have finished the game. Parts of the story survived as the first (introducing) levels of Warcraft 3.

Another game I really had been looking forward to as the first levels looked rather promising was Shadowrun which should have been developed by Microprose - I guess even the trademark Microprose is out of use these days  - Shadowrun production was stopped due to cost reduction efforts.

What about you? Anygame that you would have liked to see but was never finished?

t's not like I really care

Old Post April 28, 2004, 01:11:25 pm
Shining Godzilla *

Games that were never finished....
Earthbound 64

Was made by rare as a sequel to the orignal earthbound game (or mother 2)

I was so excited when i heard about it and so pissed when they canned it. EVERYONE BUY EARTHBOUND GBA when it comes in the US for support.

Fallout sounds pretty nifty i might play it

DDDDD    EEEEE  RRRRR     PPPPP   !!!
D        D   E          R      R     P       P  !!!
D        D   EEEE    RRRRR     PPPPP   !!!
D        D   E          R    R       P
DDDDD    EEEEE  R      R     P            !!!

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: