[ Login | Register ]

The Shining Source

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
the story so far!!!!   (Read 21779 times)
Old Post April 11, 2004, 09:43:29 pm
Shining Something *

the story so far!!!!
There once was a squirrel that ate goblins. He dated a dwarf called Ty. Suddenly Out of knowhere something named Charlie Dimmock danced on one leg while the blode was completely conundrumized? Ty sprung out of nowhere with no pink underwear. Too much monkeys were regurgitating chocolate, Ty desided things needed to be destroyed so smelly the socks moved upward towards my nostril they then got so lodged that people to play dodgeball with emoticons. Then the blode shat on a banana which began to melt. Then a big limo careened into a satilite and created Cheese cake. Saddam raped thirteen possums while singing Thriller. But All of the poo in the mansion, was drinking wine and orange flavoured bannanas with gentle gulps. Then some crispy tulips desided to.......

what a tale. I especially like the bit about Sadam.... pure genious.

o yo yo...

Old Post April 12, 2004, 12:02:25 am
Shining Forever *

the story so far!!!!
Yep, some of it even makes sense.

SC: dead again, dun dun dun.

Old Post April 15, 2004, 01:21:27 pm
Shining Godzilla *

the story so far!!!!
........What?

DDDDD    EEEEE  RRRRR     PPPPP   !!!
D        D   E          R      R     P       P  !!!
D        D   EEEE    RRRRR     PPPPP   !!!
D        D   E          R    R       P
DDDDD    EEEEE  R      R     P            !!!

Old Post April 21, 2004, 05:59:07 pm
Shining Light *

the story so far!!!!
:lol:   Man, this is funny, but you guys gotta keep positng words!  Come on!

ttp://www.freewebs.com/bloodshot8904/

http://www.fanfiction.net/read.php?storyid=1713081

Old Post April 26, 2004, 06:46:32 pm
Shining Asteroid *

the story so far!!!!
Wow, the story had been viewed over 550 time already.  I think it's bout time to update the story so far!!!

Old Post April 28, 2004, 03:13:37 am
Shining Light *

the story so far!!!!
We will have to wait unitl Nick comes back to the forums to complete this wonderful story...until then, keep making one-word posts!

Old Post May 04, 2004, 04:04:26 am
Shining Asteroid *

the story so far!!!!
There once was a squirrel that ate goblins. He dated a dwarf called Ty. Suddenly Out of knowhere something named Charlie Dimmock danced on one leg while the blode was completely conundrumized? Ty sprung out of nowhere with no pink underwear. Too much monkeys were regurgitating chocolate, Ty desided things needed to be destroyed so smelly the socks moved upward towards my nostril they then got so lodged that people to play dodgeball with emoticons. Then the blode shat on a banana which began to melt. Then a big limo careened into a satilite and created Cheese cake. Saddam raped thirteen possums while singing Thriller. But All of the poo in the mansion, was drinking wine and orange flavoured bannanas with gentle gulps. Then some crispy tulips desided to...

-New stuff-

...smack some hemeroids with Pokemon like Psyduck.  Pokemon should DIE because Satan sucks.  Actually, Satan doesn't have three cucumbers growing in his garden.  However, he does suck!  Going to the deepest, darkest corners of Dennys.  Then, a constipated...

I thought someone should update since I haven't seen Nick around lately...

Old Post May 04, 2004, 05:58:45 pm
Shining Light *

the story so far!!!!
Too early to update, but I'm amazed how stupid, yet creative our story is so far!

Old Post May 05, 2004, 01:54:51 pm
Shining Something *

the story so far!!!!
Quote from: "Satan"
We will have to wait unitl Nick comes back to the forums to complete this wonderful story...until then, keep making one-word posts!

hehe! ...im kindof around... just in one of those pre-exam stresses.... will all be over in a few weeks though. yay!

o yo yo...

Old Post May 06, 2004, 12:48:31 am
Shining Asteroid *

the story so far!!!!
Exams suck.  It's too bad they suck as much as they do, but I guess sucking is what makes them exams.

Old Post May 06, 2004, 03:32:47 am
Shining Light *

the story so far!!!!
Just wait until our exams Mike...heh.  I'm sure that we will still be active in the forums...or at least I will, because it all happens during school and it is ONLY high school, right?  only 30-something days till Judgement Day (exam week).

Old Post May 06, 2004, 09:05:10 am
Global Moderator
Shining Spammer *

the story so far!!!!
Quote from: "Satan"
it is ONLY high school, right?

It's always good to see a complete renunciation of all academic importance when it comes to exams. I've had that attitude for years, probably since I started school in fact [Tongue], and it never leaves. "Oh well, it's only a degree!" has rarely been off my tongue this past week Tongue

I'd like to offer a challenge to all exam-takers - you have to use the word "yob" and "bratwurst" at least once during your exam period. It doesn't have to pertain to TSS or Ye Olde Blah, but they must appear in one of your papers. I'm sure it'll bump you up at least two grades Tongue

I should take this opportunity to wish everyone good luck in their exams, though. Just because I'm a nice guy. Good luck, everyone. Don't fail.

Old Post May 06, 2004, 04:25:16 pm
Shining Forever *

the story so far!!!!
Hm, I might do that, music exam tomorrow, with the others in 2 weeks time.

SC: dead again, dun dun dun.

Old Post May 06, 2004, 05:00:24 pm
Shining Light *

the story so far!!!!
Well, bratwurst and yob don't seem to be in my American vocabulary, but thanks for the "good luck", i'm sure I will do fine  Tongue

Old Post May 06, 2004, 06:30:18 pm
Shining Asteroid *

the story so far!!!!
Same here, Good Luck Y'all!!!!

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: