[ Login | Register ]

The Shining Source

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Feelings you wish you didn't have...   (Read 10391 times)
Old Post February 01, 2007, 08:57:14 pm
Shining Something *

Feelings you wish you didn't have...
I am becoming sick an tired of this world and over half of the people on it. If there was one thing I could go without though, is my anger. I wish I could just get rid of it all and not have to worry about it ever again, but what sucks about that is how can I get through some of my life without it. People would just walk all over you or when you need to be angry as if in a way, like a loved one was killed, or you were cheated on or something. Man does this world suck. Anyone else feel the same as I do?

"Found my hand, lost my hand, found my hand, lost my hand, found my hand, lost my hand.... hey there's my foot... dammit just lost my hand..."

Old Post February 01, 2007, 11:07:46 pm
Global Moderator
Shining Spammer *

Re: Feelings you wish you didn't have...
I tend not to feel angry all that much, thankfully - I'm pretty good at staying away from those kinds of situations, plus age has probably mellowed me out.

Feelings I could do without are probably just guilt and good ol' shame. They don't do anyone any good.

Old Post February 02, 2007, 09:47:33 pm
Shining Mullet *

This is going to come off rather 'Emo' about it but I assure you that's not the way of it.

There are some times that i wish i didnt care so much anymore. In this day and age it doesnt seem like being the nice fellow is worth it. All you get to do is fill an emotional void that attractive and perhaps intelligent females find lacking in their current relationship. Im not over-exaggerating in the slightest, ive personally been the 'substitute emotional vending machine' to kind ladies for nearly a decade now (possibly a decade and change). It doesnt get you anywhere gentlemen, except to a wonderous new land of having a void of your own that you need to fill somehow. Its interesting how that works, one void broods another void to brood another void...it just gets passed on to the next unfortuante soul, its never resolved! I may be filling a need for emotional support and contact by filling that void myself but it brings me a physical void that i get to try to fill...funny thing is that's not me at all. I cant 'use' someone like that with absolutely no emotional attachment. So what am i left with? this feeling of uselessness.

bollocks!!!!

Old Post February 02, 2007, 10:43:26 pm
Administrator Shining Spammer *

Go somewhere no one can hear you(open field etc) and just yell at the sky.

~Elvenfyre

New Post February 03, 2007, 01:11:00 am
Shining Something *

I completely concur Sean and also even though it seems like a good idea to scream I find it better to either meditate or find something hard and just start hitting it.

"Found my hand, lost my hand, found my hand, lost my hand, found my hand, lost my hand.... hey there's my foot... dammit just lost my hand..."

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: