[ Login | Register ]

The Shining Source

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Marvel Movies   (Read 9701 times)
Old Post March 30, 2007, 04:51:44 pm
Shining Something *

Marvel Movies
So yeah I am pretty excited about "Spiderman 3" coming out may 5th. I have seen many trailers for it and have seen some awesome pics of venom, so I am fairly stoked about it. Should have heard me when I saw one of the newest trailers in theatre, Phill was there. I about wet myself, but what really has me more hypnotized is the fact that they are doing the Silver Surfer, and oh my God! It is glorious! I can't wait until it comes to theatres. I just might wear a bald cap, tighty-whities and paint my self silver with aluminum paint....hoping I don't die. And then buy a surf board, paint it put wheels on the bottom and attach it to the bumper of a car and ride it down the street. Go Surfer!!!

"Found my hand, lost my hand, found my hand, lost my hand, found my hand, lost my hand.... hey there's my foot... dammit just lost my hand..."

Old Post March 30, 2007, 07:52:19 pm
Shining Star *

Re: Marvel Movies
i haven't seen the spiderman trailer yet but i have to agree the pic ive seen look amazing, and sliver surfer (if it's done right) is gonna be priiiity good too  Smiley

Old Post May 09, 2007, 05:40:36 pm
Global Moderator
Shining Spammer *

I saw Spider-man 3 yesterday. It's really good. Lots happens but it never seems rushed, and it didn't seem too long either; Superman Returns seemed to have two or three endings, but apart from a few too many fade-outs I thought Spidey was about the right length. The ending doesn't quite work but the rest of it is so impressive I didn't really mind. Doesn't top Spider-man 2 but it's still a really good film. Best cameos ever as well.

Go see it.

New Post May 09, 2007, 07:49:01 pm
Shining Something *

I agree, i have seen the movie 3 times now in theatre and 2 on my laptop as a bootlegged. (Watched the bootlegged after i watched the movie in theatres) But i was so impressed me being a big comic book geek and all that my eyes teared when the fight with venom came to be. Man, great movie... great movie. (Story line off a little but oh wellstill worth a good watch of a movie.)

"Found my hand, lost my hand, found my hand, lost my hand, found my hand, lost my hand.... hey there's my foot... dammit just lost my hand..."

New Post May 10, 2007, 11:31:30 pm
Shining Godzilla *

I really, really wanted to like it. But in the end it was... ok.

The only story out of the 4 or so they used that was even all that went into was the green gobln (simply because the other two movies explain this) Sandman's daughter was barely discussed and don't even get me started on Venom. He was barely in there, and in the end fight he barely did shit. Peter and goblin would be fighting sandman and hed just be hanging out releaxing.

The gwen stacey crap shouldn't have even been in there. The story was barely there and imo shoulda either went more into it or it shoulda been taken out.

the whole emo shit with spiderman made me wanna walk out. And the dance scene just got stupid. (the whole emo parker crap was just ridiculous.

Another thing, Venom refered to himself as I instead of We. And my inner comic nerd raged at that. The venom fight was barely there. he did a little but not much. And what happened at the end just destroyed any hope I had for the movie.

Only saving factor in this movie was that Bruce Campbell made an excellent cameo.

I give it a 6/10

DDDDD    EEEEE  RRRRR     PPPPP   !!!
D        D   E          R      R     P       P  !!!
D        D   EEEE    RRRRR     PPPPP   !!!
D        D   E          R    R       P
DDDDD    EEEEE  R      R     P            !!!

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: