[ Login | Register ]

The Shining Source

« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Print
Ye Olde "Hate Thy Neighbour"   (Read 71206 times)
Old Post February 01, 2005, 06:49:19 pm
Shining Something *

Ye Olde "Hate Thy Neighbour"
Wow I leave for a few months and come back and see that Ty has become more of a dick, newts is scolding people more often Sir-Phill acts like he has a broom shoved up his ass, and people on this fuckin site have nothing beter to do than to bad mouth non-geeks. Hey dont hate me becaues I can get laid and you fucking computer shits will never get a chance to....besides seany though.!

Ty Edit: Was "What is everyones funking deal?!?" Thought we were missing an insult thread, so here it is. Take it seriously at your peril.

"Found my hand, lost my hand, found my hand, lost my hand, found my hand, lost my hand.... hey there's my foot... dammit just lost my hand..."

Old Post February 01, 2005, 06:59:19 pm
Shining Godzilla *

I think the question is whats your deal? Everyones the same and I offered advice Tongue

DDDDD    EEEEE  RRRRR     PPPPP   !!!
D        D   E          R      R     P       P  !!!
D        D   EEEE    RRRRR     PPPPP   !!!
D        D   E          R    R       P
DDDDD    EEEEE  R      R     P            !!!

Old Post February 01, 2005, 07:17:58 pm
Shining Light *

Yea, they are different, I left too, but IMO, Newts is a lot funnier. =D

And..uh...yea, I'm my own grandma so don't talk about who can get laid and who can't.

ttp://www.freewebs.com/bloodshot8904/

http://www.fanfiction.net/read.php?storyid=1713081

Old Post February 01, 2005, 08:56:41 pm
Global Moderator
Shining Spammer *

Re: What is everyones funking deal?!?
If you have a problem with me, I'd rather you took it up with me in private. But, as you've cast the first stone, allow me to retaliate in kind. Every messageboard needs one of these topics.

With regard to my posts, I strive to make every one entertaining and amusing, either through sarcasm or an expression of BITTER DISDAIN FOR ALL HUMANITY, caused by the BLACK VOID IN MY SOUL. If you can't pick up on that then I pity you - even Satan gets it.

I believe the post which may have brought about this discussion was my "search the Internet yourself" post in the Online Gaming topic, and it's a post of which I'm very proud. The thing that annoys me most about the Internet is that information is only a few clicks away, but most people waste those clicks on asking people, instead of using that time to try and find it themselves. As for your riposte, the less said the better.

I'd love to see the evidence that Ty is more of a dick these days - the only post I've seen him make since you came back was to lock the Word Association Thread, which you revived from page who-knows-what with the hilarious and informative post "PiE!". Oh, that deserved to be kept, did it? Fuck off.

As for the getting laid thing, you can fuck right off, you twat.

Old Post February 01, 2005, 09:02:20 pm
Shining Something *

Re: What is everyones funking deal?!?
Quote from: "Newts"

As for the getting laid thing, you can fuck right off, you twat.

Oh is that a poor use of words from a innocent lonely virgin. I am sorry about that newts I wont hurt your pride again. Its not my fault a bunch of computer fucks spend all there time on the puter and waste it all down the drain when tye could be out doing something better! And for your information to me searching for emulators isn't just a click away I am not desperate enough to spend all my god given hours on the fucken smart box to learn anything new about it. I only asked CAUSE I THOUGHT SOMEONE WOULD BE KIND ENOUGH TO HELP AND NOT MAKE A RUDE ASS COMMENT!

PS Love you Cheesy

"Found my hand, lost my hand, found my hand, lost my hand, found my hand, lost my hand.... hey there's my foot... dammit just lost my hand..."

Old Post February 01, 2005, 09:05:43 pm
Global Moderator
Shining Spammer *

One - I am very happily engaged to my girlfriend of four years.

Two - you are a twat.

That is all.

Old Post February 01, 2005, 09:27:16 pm
Ty
Administrator
Shining Sideburns *

I have a bigger willy than you Shernal. At least, that's what your mum says.

Old Post February 01, 2005, 09:38:06 pm
Shining Something *

Now first off Ty if ye saw My mom ye would regret that remark for that just makes me pity you. mY mom is not a looker at all and really say what ye want of her I hate her anyway. And two newts new word of the day "twat" he's slowly picking up english.

Old Post February 01, 2005, 10:05:25 pm
Ty
Administrator
Shining Sideburns *

Old Post February 01, 2005, 10:23:50 pm
Global Moderator
Shining Spammer *

Then I suppose your new word of the day would be "laid", or perhaps "funking".

That whole "I have sex and you don't" line of arguing is really fucking pathetic, and only a complete MORON would use it to try and offend people, especially when he doesn't know any better. If you were so secure in your sex life, you wouldn't need to brag about it to people. It's called over-compensating. Also, it doesn't count if you do it:

By yourself,
    With an artificial or inflatable woman,
    Any manmade recreation of vaginal or rectal opening,
    Any non-mammal, including sheep, tortoises and some forms of plankton

If Thy sexual partner of choice is notably absent from those aforementioned, then truly I bow down to Thy superior manhood, and ask only Thine humble and all-encompassing forgiveness, O Mighty One. If however you recognise one, you know what I have to say to you.

Old Post February 01, 2005, 10:35:59 pm
Shining Godzilla *

[img]http://carcino.gen.nz/images/image.php/463c5922/arguing.jpg&cb=20030927020448
[\img]

Old Post February 01, 2005, 10:38:36 pm
Global Moderator
Shining Spammer *

Best BBcode evar!

Don't spoil our enjoyment - I so rarely get a good argument these days I'm even extending this one beyond its natural course with random stabs at people who butt in with nothing useful to add, white ninja boy.

Old Post February 01, 2005, 10:55:42 pm
Shining Godzilla *

Quote from: "Newts"
Best BBcode evar!

Don't spoil our enjoyment - I so rarely get a good argument these days I'm even extending this one beyond its natural course with random stabs at people who butt in with nothing useful to add, white ninja boy.

Damnit oh well.

Bring it on you tea drinkin bitch

Old Post February 01, 2005, 11:32:18 pm
Global Moderator
Shining Spammer *

I've never drunk a cup of tea in my life, you burger-chomping, gas-guzzling, pig-wrestling FATTY.

Old Post February 02, 2005, 01:44:34 am
Shining Something *

Run away ye damn english go hide in your cubby holes made by yer gramathas. Plus newts I have had a girlfriend fer eight months now and am happy with her our sex life is not one to be matched. I have gone for HOURS! Cheesy But sore afterwards. But anyhow to continue you butt rangers, all fags from amsterdam need to learn the proper use of a female than just something to slap.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: