[ Login | Register ]

The Shining Source

« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Print
Ye Olde "Hate Thy Neighbour"   (Read 71101 times)
Old Post February 04, 2005, 07:54:19 pm
Blahian *

Ye Olde "Hate Thy Neighbour"
Quote from: "Shernal"
Maybe you could right like that if ya got your fingers outta your daddy's bumhole.

And you my friend need to learn where to put the proper words where they belong *Smacks Shernal with a Grammer book* its write not right. Also it would be better to say Maybe you could compose music like that if... and so on!!! o_O MWAHAAHAHAH :twisted:

Coming at you, with a marshmellow warped mind!

Old Post February 05, 2005, 07:12:15 pm
Shining Something *

Nerd. Cant think of anything else betta to do than to correct ones gammer and spelling

"Found my hand, lost my hand, found my hand, lost my hand, found my hand, lost my hand.... hey there's my foot... dammit just lost my hand..."

Old Post February 05, 2005, 08:35:12 pm
Shining Light *

This thread reminds me of the emo kids at school.

i>never knows best

Old Post February 06, 2005, 01:04:24 am
Global Moderator
Shining Spammer *

I have realised a Hell of a lot of the English tend to be tipsy after a shot of wine.

Since when did you have wine in shots? Do you even know what wine is? I'd also love to know what respected scientific journal you gleaned this from. The menu at McDonald's? Oprah?

It's very commonly known that the English are pansies. Now, for thesake of argument, England would be no more, were it notfor us over here in America, but I will agree with the fact that, yes, the U.S. is very shoddy and could do better, but so could the damp-shit-covered U.K.

What? Oh, England is always rainy, I see. Touch?.

Over here is much cleaner, and no one smells as bad, maybe because we know of one important invention that you might like to try - it's called the shower. But the concept is probably too hard to grasp,

Is the difference between "two", "too" and "to" too hard to grasp?

considering the majority of the English do not care what anyone thinks of them, but more of how they could get more insults out of their tight asses.

Possibly the worst "insult" yet. Is that a generalisation aimed at my countrymen based on my behaviour on this messageboard? I sincerely hope not. Just remember - I'm only a character. I only exist within words, which makes me a fictional construct, like a character in a book. Thanks for the compliment on my tight ass though, I'm very proud of it.

Now I'm not one to be judgemental

I had to bring special attention to this - the American spelling of judgement is actually sans e, so I applaud you for adopting the correct English spelling.

or anything but hey, it's not every English person's fault their teeth look as if they were trampled bycunts a horse, and covered in mud. Now, homosexual-fuckboy-never-to-be-a-man-faggot-bitch, explain to me again how it is that you English came to be.

Okay, now I've translated it into something vaguely resembling English, it's much more readable. Your defence of "oh, I did it on purpose, I was poking fun at the stupidity of my countrymen who can't string together a sentence without PAW and MAW and Y'ALL in it" is entirely risible.

Loki, I object to you referring to any part of English as "your language", although I will accept your point that the English way of speaking is more elegant . I may begin a series of weekly lectures on the topic of speaking English correctly, although I fear you young yackers would make my head explode with your insolence.

Nerd. Cant think of anything else betta to do than to correct ones gammer and spelling

OH NO, NOT YOUR GAMMER!

I also highly doubt any of you fucking morons will bother to read this, which is  certainly fighting my argument for me. As for you Mage, your contribution to this thread has been as enjoyable and useful as  carefully balancing a series of very heavy concrete slabs on my teeth, and then having a procession of fat men, marching bands and eighteen-wheelers running over my face.

Old Post February 06, 2005, 05:20:31 am
Shining Godzilla *

Please Newts, its hard to take an insult from someone whose country is made up of pale crooked teeth fops who wear white wigs and red dresscoats!

Stfu its like the only English stereo-types I know

DDDDD    EEEEE  RRRRR     PPPPP   !!!
D        D   E          R      R     P       P  !!!
D        D   EEEE    RRRRR     PPPPP   !!!
D        D   E          R    R       P
DDDDD    EEEEE  R      R     P            !!!

Old Post February 06, 2005, 06:58:21 am
Shining Light *

Newts, you are very entertaining to me. =D

Also, I am proud to say that I am an American who is content with my spelling and grammar.  One of the few...*sigh*

Though I have to say I did enjoy the company of the psychotic drunken Englishmen that I have been around for the previous summer.

ttp://www.freewebs.com/bloodshot8904/

http://www.fanfiction.net/read.php?storyid=1713081

Old Post February 06, 2005, 08:23:39 pm
Global Moderator
Shining Spammer *

Satan, stop being such a sycophant. This is for insulting people, but clearly you're too busy toeing the party line and hanging with the tough kids to bother with that.

As for the grammar of our American chums, it's clear that most of them are too ignorant to even know they have a problem, let alone do something about it. I would also like to say that not all Englishmen are psychotic or habitual drinkers, although all Americans are beer-swillin', truck-drivin', thigh-slappin' honkeys and no mistake, y'all.

Old Post February 06, 2005, 11:21:14 pm
Shining Something *

Quote from: "Newts"
sycophant.

How long did it take you to pull that outta yer ass?

As for the grammar of our American chums,

Chums? Now what kind of word is that? I have often wondered where the United Cock suckers came up with that word just like the word bloody. I thought the whole meaning to bloody is well a lot of blood on ones body.
it's clear that most of them are too ignorant to even know they have a problem, let alone do something about it.

Yes a lot of americans are ignorant I will give ya that, but hey we are Americans. It's the american way.

I would also like to say that not all Englishmen are psychotic or habitual drinkers, although all Americans are beer-swillin', truck-drivin', thigh-slappin' honkeys and no mistake, y'all.

First off, of course not all English are psychotic or habitual drinkers, because they cant hold as much down as us Yankees but I do extol you for pointing out a good fact of the redneck americans, and lastly the word honkeys is spelled wrong, for if it is plural it would be honkies, and also are you black now or something, cause last time I saw you were so white that you would seem like a ghost at the Apollo.

P.S. for more sake of arguement, if we americans are so bad, then why did we kick your redcoated asses thus gaining our freedom from you queerish grasps? Smiley

"Found my hand, lost my hand, found my hand, lost my hand, found my hand, lost my hand.... hey there's my foot... dammit just lost my hand..."

Old Post February 07, 2005, 01:42:10 am
Shining Mullet *

my head hurts...you people need lives

Old Post February 07, 2005, 05:20:04 am
Shining Light *

Hehe...I'm a sycophant...yummy.

Old Post February 07, 2005, 10:36:23 am
Ty
Administrator
Shining Sideburns *

lastly the word honkeys is spelled wrong, for if it is plural it would be honkies

Actually it can be spelt both ways, but I'm sure you knew that.

I'll probably lock this thread in a bit, because it's boring me, plus Sean is right in that some of you should see the outside world.

Old Post February 07, 2005, 11:19:25 am
Global Moderator
Shining Spammer *

You spoil all my fun.

I'M COMING FOR YOU NEXT!

Old Post February 07, 2005, 06:49:23 pm
Shining Light *

Quote from: "Ty"
lastly the word honkeys is spelled wrong, for if it is plural it would be honkies

Actually it can be spelt both ways, but I'm sure you knew that.

I'll probably lock this thread in a bit, because it's boring me, plus Sean is right in that some of you should see the outside world.

OH NO NOT TEH OUTSIDE!!!!11TWO7!!@

Old Post February 08, 2005, 03:02:28 am
Shining Godzilla *

out...side?

DDDDD    EEEEE  RRRRR     PPPPP   !!!
D        D   E          R      R     P       P  !!!
D        D   EEEE    RRRRR     PPPPP   !!!
D        D   E          R    R       P
DDDDD    EEEEE  R      R     P            !!!

Old Post February 08, 2005, 04:40:17 am
Shining Something *

*hiss* pollen! *growl* butterflies *wiggle* freedom

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: