[ Login | Register ]

The Shining Source

« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Dance Dance Revolution?   (Read 20998 times)
Old Post February 06, 2005, 05:37:55 am
Shining Godzilla *

Dance Dance Revolution?
Anyone around here play it? I think Seany was talkin about it a long ass time ago. I've recently gotten addicted to it.

DDDDD    EEEEE  RRRRR     PPPPP   !!!
D        D   E          R      R     P       P  !!!
D        D   EEEE    RRRRR     PPPPP   !!!
D        D   E          R    R       P
DDDDD    EEEEE  R      R     P            !!!

New Post February 06, 2005, 06:52:48 am
Shining Light *

Dance Dance Revolution?
Nooo!  I SUCK AT IT!

ttp://www.freewebs.com/bloodshot8904/

http://www.fanfiction.net/read.php?storyid=1713081

New Post February 06, 2005, 07:00:20 am
Shining Mullet *

Dance Dance Revolution?
yes yes! a long ass time ago i was talking about it Smiley

Ive been addicted with an emulator rather than the actual big ass machine..those tend to draw crowds.

Try it out, see if you can pick it up...easy stuff since its keyboard anyway Tongue

http://www.stepmania.com

New Post February 06, 2005, 07:18:17 am
Shining Light *

Dance Dance Revolution?
I play at the arcade all the time.  I'm able to do most 8-footers now.  I'd do nines but I get tired halfway through most of them.  Have the skill, just not enough stamina.
How good are you?

i>never knows best

New Post February 06, 2005, 07:19:17 am
Shining Light *

Dance Dance Revolution?
also, I have a ps2 usb adaptor, so I've been playing stepmania with an actual pad.  If you don't mind breaking the law there are torrents of various arcade mixes available on the net.

i>never knows best

New Post February 06, 2005, 09:18:31 am
Shining Something *

Dance Dance Revolution?
I went to an arcade in Japan, but the didnt had one Sad

I cried for hours :*(

ah yah, yakidiaya, long live Ye Olde Blah

New Post February 06, 2005, 11:29:35 pm
Shining Something *

Dance Dance Revolution?
I love DDR, but sometimes I grow tired of it. Though it is a good workout, and when you have people watching you and clapping its esteem boosting.

"Found my hand, lost my hand, found my hand, lost my hand, found my hand, lost my hand.... hey there's my foot... dammit just lost my hand..."

New Post February 07, 2005, 12:04:59 am
Shining Godzilla *

Dance Dance Revolution?
Quote from: "Mage of Blackest Night"
I play at the arcade all the time.  I'm able to do most 8-footers now.  I'd do nines but I get tired halfway through most of them.  Have the skill, just not enough stamina.
How good are you?

About the same. I get really tired in the 8 steps though. Got myself a pad and DDRMAX2 for my ps2.

Seany i've got stepmania too! We should play online sometime! Me and my buddies allways play online together

New Post February 07, 2005, 01:40:39 am
Shining Mullet *

Dance Dance Revolution?
I dont really...play the arcade DDR machines at all.

does this make you guys better? i think not...
:lol:

anywho just curious What's your favorite Mix to dance to?

New Post February 07, 2005, 05:13:55 am
Shining Godzilla *

Dance Dance Revolution?
Quote from: "Seanikins"
I dont really...play the arcade DDR machines at all.

does this make you guys better? i think not...

anywho just curious What's your favorite Mix to dance to?

Ever done the arcade? If you're good at home you will love the arcade its so awesome. And believe it or not people look at you like holy shit how do you do that instead of omg dork

New Post February 07, 2005, 06:11:42 am
Shining Mullet *

Dance Dance Revolution?
somehow im certain that the rythmic rippling of my Glutious will surely instigate a different response than that.

Plus my favorite songs are all...girlie..Candy, Love Shine, Dam Darridam, Follow the Sun, Do you Remember Me, Senorita....
the list goes on..and gets girlier..cept for a few

New Post February 08, 2005, 01:58:16 am
Shining Light *

Dance Dance Revolution?
Love^2 sugar is awesome.
I play happy wedding just to piss everyone else off, and freckles is fun on heavy.
people will start to think you're cool if you play all the obscure songs no one else plays.
In other words, don't play the following at the arcade:
Crash, sakura, bag, cartoon heroes, daikenkai, and especially not butterfly or captain jack grandale mix.

Those songs are all infamous for being overused by newbies.  Vets hate those songs passionately.

i>never knows best

New Post February 08, 2005, 03:03:54 am
Shining Godzilla *

Dance Dance Revolution?
Sakura is awesome. My favorite is definatly Max 300. Followed by afronova then Dream a dream by captain Jack. Seany you dance to all teh music I hate!

btw bag = fucking hard

New Post February 08, 2005, 04:50:02 am
Shining Mullet *

Dance Dance Revolution?
i only dance to music i like to listen to Smiley so i guess im screwed in the Phil Dynasty there. That being said here's the rest of them: A, Across the nightmare, Be Lovin, Cartoon Heroes, Drop the Bomb (system SF Mix), Gamelan De Couple, Heaven is a 57 metallic gray, Irresistiriblement, Look to the sky (true color), Pink Rose, Colors (For EXTREME), Aoi Shoudou (For Extreme), Senorita (speedy mix), Speed over Beethoven, Stoic (Extreme), Sync (Extreme), ~Twin Bee Generation X~, V (for extreme), and Xenon.
guess that's my 8th mix favorites...hehe (or Favourites for the brits)

I rather enjoy some of the underground stuff people have put together that i will NEVER be able to pull off. Like Kick Your A, r8u, Ride on the Light, Hyperboundry Gate, Pump me Up Amadeus...and so on.

Butterfly's alright..a shame its been overused although the upswing is better. Captain jack..ugh anything dealing with the military should be formal, not technofied.....

New Post February 08, 2005, 10:42:33 pm
Shining Light *

Dance Dance Revolution?
bag=fucking easy on anything greater than 1X.  It's only a 7 footer if you speed mod it.  I can pass it consistently.
Phill: While agree with your musical taste, the people at the local arcade here would kick your ass if you played some of those songs.  Every other game is a newbie trying and failing sakura or a captain jack song.  It gets old.  Those same damn noobs ruined V for me because I just couldn't stand hearing it anymore, even though Vivaldi's Winter is a great piece!
Yesterday I played at the arcade again for the first time in over a month.  I hadn't realized how out of shape I'd gotten, but after my first run I was absolutely exhausted, and I actually coughed up blood.  I did Twinbee, then A, then Kakumei.  I passed all three (Kakumei I passed by one step), and then collapsed. Sad
I need to get a new home pad so I can stay in shape.

i>never knows best

Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: