[ Login | Register ]

The Shining Source

« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
"It stinks, and I don't like it"   (Read 29739 times)
Old Post April 30, 2004, 03:59:22 am
Shining Star *

"It stinks, and I don't like it"
worms for gamecube, when i got it i was expecting a old fasion worms type game, insteed it was worms meets breakout i was so pissed i went back the same day and got a refund (i bought it used luckly)

img]http://www.hometown.aol.com/drkoolguy620/images/alberto.gif[/img]

Quote from: "Devlyn"
I finally got access to the back-end Smiley

Old Post April 30, 2004, 03:29:30 pm
Global Moderator
Shining Spammer *

You mean Worms Blast? I thought it was more like Worms meets Bust-a-Move, but no matter - Worms 3D should be out now, which is like a 3D version of Worms [whaddya know?]. It's supposed to be very good indeed.

Old Post April 30, 2004, 05:28:38 pm
bEn
Shining Light *

Played Worms 3D and it rocks - if you liked Worms you will love worms 3D.. well it still sucks in solo mode (and probably will do so forever) but it rocks multiplayer Cheesy

t's not like I really care

Old Post April 30, 2004, 08:25:24 pm
Global Moderator
Shining Spammer *

I fully intend to purchase the game once it's down to a reasonable enough price. I think GAME are selling Sonic Heroes + Worms 3D for ?40, which sounds good enough to me, even if I do suck at Worms games Tongue

Old Post April 30, 2004, 11:34:53 pm
Shining Light *

the most disappointing game for me:tony hawk 3.
They advertised "8 massive living levels", and i got really small levels with 2 or 3 npcs wandering around.  waste of my ten bucks!

for my little brother: Yugioh (insert any of those ten thousand subtitles here!)
I love the manga, and i play the card game (though less often as time passes), but konami dissapoints me with their programming, as usual.  They basically reuse the same engine over and over, just adding the new expansions as they come out.  They'd do well to just release updates to the original cartridge.  When they do diverge from the gameboy craptastica, they make pathetically crappy rpg's and "divergent" forms of the card game that follow new rules, using the same card.
Konami needs to hire a new R&D/testing department!

i>never knows best

Old Post May 01, 2004, 04:14:40 pm
Shining Godzilla *

Speaking of Sonic heroes that really disapointed me. It was fun for a little bit but gets old really quick Sad

DDDDD    EEEEE  RRRRR     PPPPP   !!!
D        D   E          R      R     P       P  !!!
D        D   EEEE    RRRRR     PPPPP   !!!
D        D   E          R    R       P
DDDDD    EEEEE  R      R     P            !!!

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: