[ Login | Register ]

The Shining Source

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
T.R.A.P.   (Read 15062 times)
Old Post February 28, 2010, 06:48:59 am
Shining Asteroid *

T.R.A.P.
I've been kind of bored lately.  Working on Shining Forever is a little slow currently, and I need something to work on in between to keep me busy.  I was thinking I could rip tiles from SF1, as it seems there are only SF2 and FC tilesets.

I'll post updates here on how I'm doing.  I had a project running parallel to Bowie Online a while back that I needed the SF1 tiles for, so I already have a decent amount ripped from Guardiana.  They're in Kreed.  Do people prefer the original tiles or Kreed tiles?  I guess I could do both, time willing. 

Ty, should I send them to you in parts or would it be easier to just send you an entire tileset as one image when I'm done?  If I don't end up finishing this, I think it'd be better to send them separately so that when and if I stop, I don't send an incomplete set.  Let me know what'd be easier for you.

Old Post March 01, 2010, 08:20:15 pm
Ty
Administrator
Shining Sideburns *

Re: T.R.A.P.
That would be awesome! Personally, I prefer the originals, but if you only have smoothed ones I'll add them Smiley

Send them as and when you do them (email is ty@shiningsource.net) and I'll upload them when I get chance.

Old Post March 01, 2010, 10:42:40 pm
Shining Asteroid *

If originals are a preference, I haven't ripped much that it'd be a problem to start over again.  Actually, the originals are much easier to rip so it'll save me time in the long run.

On an off topic note, thanks for relinking SFR.  I appreciate it.

Old Post March 01, 2010, 10:48:15 pm
Ty
Administrator
Shining Sideburns *

No worries, I was sad when the site went down. Once you're ready to start promoting, let me know and I'll make an announcement on the front page Smiley

Not sure if you've seen this, but vgmaps.com has SF1 maps, which might help with the ripping process.

New Post March 01, 2010, 10:56:58 pm
Shining Asteroid *

=O  I hadn't seen that at all.  This could be very helpful, actually.  Thanks much. =]

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: