[ Login | Register ]

The Shining Source

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Hello anybody still here?   (Read 28102 times)
Old Post November 17, 2012, 01:34:39 pm
Blahian *

Hello anybody still here?
Hello friends,

i am the lazy bum. but nowadays i go by the alias of Cliff Jaded. Anybody here? Smiley

Old Post November 18, 2012, 03:01:05 am
Ty
Administrator
Shining Sideburns *

Re: Hello anybody still here?
Woah dude - long time no see! How's things?

Old Post November 18, 2012, 02:10:40 pm
Blahian *

Wow, i don't know where to start. It's definitely been a long time Smiley
I've done a lot, seen a lot and been through a lot.

To keep things short, I'm in the Airforce now (no not a Pilot but still an Officer). During my obligatory National Service, i signed on for 4.5 years, during which i also obtained a scholarship. I was in uni for the past 2 years doing Political Science and History but due to personal reasons have stopped. Now i'm back serving the remainder of my contract till next year November Smiley After that, see how it goes, if i wanna resume studying or just be a bum hehe.

I don't know if you remember my sis-in-law, Suckgas or Grapes (i can't remember what alias she used here) and my nephew, Julian, who was named after, well, Julian of SFIII Tongue

Other than that, I play music, do muay thai/mma (not competitive, yet, in case you're wondering).

How are things in jolly ole' England? Sorry about the last world cup Tongue

New Post November 19, 2012, 01:56:09 pm
Ty
Administrator
Shining Sideburns *

You've been busy! How's life in the airforce? I remember Suckgas too (and Julian) ... been a long time.

Funny you should mention England - I moved to the USA in 2009, and I currently work as a freelance software developer. It's not as exciting as it sounds, and it sounds pretty damn boring. Newts moved to Germany in August to take a job at Nintendo, so we're all spread out now.

I still watch the England team, but let's face it, they won't be winning anything in my lifetime Sad

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: