[ Login | Register ]

The Shining Source

« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Hi all   (Read 22369 times)
Old Post September 08, 2004, 06:37:51 am
Blahian *

Hi all
Hi everyone I am new here.  I am a big fan of the shining force series (the 3rd one is my favorite game of all time).  I found this site when I was searching the internet.  I think it is cool people are making SF fan based games.  I am a student in college... where I am studing programming.  I don't have time to make my own game right now... but I am willing to help anyone who needs it.  For some background about what I can do... I have expernce programming DirectX9.0 for 2D graphics, input, and sound.  I have done real time programming in 2D... and I am currently working making a cel-shaded graphics engine (in openGL) for my up comming school project.
If anyone needs any help or just wants to chat about SF... AIM me at videogamejunkys.  I will try to keep coming back the forums as much as possible... but I tend to forget some times.
VGJ

Old Post September 08, 2004, 09:23:38 am
Shining Something *

Hi all
Welcome...
as you will probably notice, many people need help with their projects. However, the trouble is to find a correct mix between what the project needs and what the "partner" can provide.
I don't know any thing about real time programming in 2D, but it sounds interesting. How does it work? How is it "importable" in a project?

hining Odyssey under devlopment: http://mapage.noos.fr/zylokh

New Post September 08, 2004, 03:13:41 pm
Blahian *

Hi all
hello new guy.

Everything wil be fine tomorow!"

New Post September 08, 2004, 08:08:27 pm
Blahian *

Hi all
in a sence real time programming is a game or a simulation... basically.  It is very easy to put it into game... especially if it done right.

New Post September 09, 2004, 10:06:59 am
bEn
Shining Light *

Hi all
hi ya!

Basically most of us can use help... projects lack speed at the moment.
Depending on the programming language of your choice there is a large variety of projects that shoud be happy to find additional help.
Considering you work with OpenGL *shameless advertizement* SF:TA  *end ad* or SF:FC Remake might be suitable as both projects use OpenGL  Cheesy

t's not like I really care

New Post September 09, 2004, 11:40:50 am
Shining Something *

Hi all
Wow more and more people doin projects. I remember how many Sir Phill and I tried to do....but failed. Oh well i just resorted to my basement and pie. Cheesy

"Found my hand, lost my hand, found my hand, lost my hand, found my hand, lost my hand.... hey there's my foot... dammit just lost my hand..."

New Post September 10, 2004, 01:46:48 pm
Blahian *

Hi all
Welcome to you too.

New Post September 10, 2004, 05:09:41 pm
Shining Star *

Re: Hi all
Quote from: "videogame_junky"
I am a big fan of the shining force series (the 3rd one is my favorite game of all time).

am i the only one who hasent played sf3 here?  :cry: i tried lookin all over for it, roms and emulators are so hard to find for it, well free ones anyway  Tongue

img]http://www.hometown.aol.com/drkoolguy620/images/alberto.gif[/img]

Quote from: "Devlyn"
I finally got access to the back-end Smiley

New Post September 10, 2004, 07:40:57 pm
Shining Godzilla *

Hi all
I dun think dev has either

DDDDD    EEEEE  RRRRR     PPPPP   !!!
D        D   E          R      R     P       P  !!!
D        D   EEEE    RRRRR     PPPPP   !!!
D        D   E          R    R       P
DDDDD    EEEEE  R      R     P            !!!

New Post September 11, 2004, 04:20:22 am
Blahian *

Hi all
That is because there is NO working saturn emulator... I have talked to people who have tried to do it... and failed.  My beloved Saturn has some hard to figure out hard where inside.  Heck back in 95 when it came out it had suport for HDTV.  Its a complex little system.  Best bet is to just BUY THE GAME.

New Post September 11, 2004, 10:49:00 pm
Ty
Administrator
Shining Sideburns *

Hi all
Most people seem to have man-traps in their wallets that prevent them from buying games, even if they really really really want them.

I'm sure there was a Saturn emulator that was relatively good floating around, but I never got it working.

New Post September 12, 2004, 01:41:10 am
Blahian *

Hi all
Well there is a emulator that actualy works!But its too complicated to configure,I do not know how to make the roms for ir!It only run original games by cd and it has lots of bugs.
I will be happy to share it with anyone on msn if you need.
StarCaos@hotmail.com

New Post September 12, 2004, 05:37:28 am
Shining Godzilla *

Hi all
Theres one that works and isos to each sf3. Use bittorrent and snag em

DDDDD    EEEEE  RRRRR     PPPPP   !!!
D        D   E          R      R     P       P  !!!
D        D   EEEE    RRRRR     PPPPP   !!!
D        D   E          R    R       P
DDDDD    EEEEE  R      R     P            !!!

New Post September 12, 2004, 06:18:39 pm
Shining Asteroid *

Hi all
I've never played SF3.  I want to though, and if I ever see both a saturn and a copy of scenerio 1, it'll be mine in a heartbeat.  To bad I don't have any money, but I do have this 'My-first-robbery kit' handy.

As for the new guy, welcome new guy!  How come a programmer shows up when I've found another project to work with -_-.  I could have really used you about 2 months ago.

New Post September 12, 2004, 09:11:09 pm
Blahian *

Hi all
*has SF3 Iso* o.o

Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: