The Shining Source

« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Hi all   (Read 22375 times)
Old Post September 12, 2004, 09:37:57 pm
bEn
Shining Light *

Hi all
Cassini (a hacked and improved version of Sega's very own Saturn Emulator which itself was called Giri Giri before Sega bought it) plays SF3 rather well and it's really not that difficult to configure - the only "problem" is that you have to rip your game to your harddrive.
The legal issues ain't solved yet (at least AFAIK) , and the HP is down but you can still get it at http://www.zophar.net/saturn.html

Satourne (the only "legal" Sega Emulator) is avaible but it doesn't play much yet and it's not really fast but at least it is progressing - you can find it here:
http://satourne.consollection.com/

t's not like I really care

New Post September 14, 2004, 04:58:32 pm
Blahian *

Hi all
Yes thats the one!Cassini,but it is a bit complicated to configure,at list i got one by a fryend configurated that actualy works...But i don?t know how to make the roms,After trying some things i gived up -_-

Everything wil be fine tomorow!"

New Post September 17, 2004, 10:11:18 am
bEn
Shining Light *

Hi all
LOL - configuration for cassini is eay as hell - start the loaderGUI (it"s the onlu real differenced to the hacked Sega Saturn Emulator).

There ain"t no roms just images - to do them is nearly as easy just use a programm that produces images of the right type (I think it is iso + cue) and that"s it....

Figuring that out takes 5 sec - the problem is that it didn't want to work with any real CD (so you really have to rip stuff wasting your HD space) and it didn't work with any other type of images and all in all I only got SF3 to work properly (well 1/3 is still quite good I guess Tekken and Sega Rally didn't want to work....)

t's not like I really care

New Post September 17, 2004, 09:02:37 pm
Blahian *

Hi all
Thanks for all the info,But i already deleated that O_o.
*Grabs Forum*I?m not leaving because SFC is open again!XD

Everything wil be fine tomorow!"

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: