[ Login | Register ]

The Shining Source

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Pissed off.... again   (Read 14439 times)
Old Post March 28, 2004, 03:29:07 am
Shining Godzilla *

Pissed off.... again
I'm REALLY REALLY pissed off at the moment so i figured id come to YOB and make a new topic Tongue

My rant right now is about the fucking 'renta' cops at my local mall who get their jolleys from pushing around kids. At the mall earlier today me and my friend were talking to some females in the food court. We were standing out of the walkway and beside a table.  Some asshole cop comes by and says you need to move along. We of course ignored the dick becuase the women were more important Tongue and kept talking. He then says loudly MOVE ALONG and he walks into a food line. So we of course sat down at the *oh my gosh* table and continued talking. The dick comes over outta his spot inline and says "Maybe you didn't hear me. Move along or leave the mall!" Of course i looked at him and said "Why the hell is there tables if we arent allowed to sit at them." You can guess what happened. We were kicked out and forced to leave for sitting at a damn table. Fucken asshole

DDDDD    EEEEE  RRRRR     PPPPP   !!!
D        D   E          R      R     P       P  !!!
D        D   EEEE    RRRRR     PPPPP   !!!
D        D   E          R    R       P
DDDDD    EEEEE  R      R     P            !!!

Old Post March 28, 2004, 05:29:33 am
Blahian *

Pissed off.... again
Here in Canada we only have one cop and he lives in the mountains eh. We go fetch him whenever theres a war so he can protect our beloved beaver.

Old Post March 28, 2004, 07:24:23 am
Shining Mullet *

Pissed off.... again
Phill i understand your frustration...females and the conversations that you have with them are rather important.
This Rent-a-cop bastard was probly some old fogey who forgot what he wanted to do with his life so he decided that walking around and looking 'tough' was an o.k. career replacement to his daily moanining and regrets of the pitiful existence he normally dealt with. Its just a fact of life that those with power whatever level that may be can more often than not be corrupted indefinately in some way shape or form.

My only concern is your female conversationals...what happened with them?

You cant really kick someone out of a public area in the first place...what was he protecting? the girls? didnt they walk into the mall knowing damn well that there were going to be other people inside? and that the possibility of a conversation between at least one other individual was an acceptable risk? Tongue some people man..hehe.
Dont worry, that'll probly be the highlight of his life..watch...he went home and told his near divorced wife that he bravely protected the honor of some young woman by removing from her sight these brutish boys who seeked only to get into her pants...or something like that Tongue

Im sorry you had to deal with it...and im sure that if you happen to waltz in there when its his shift he'll hassle you yet again...i'd file a complaint with the security office in the mall...probly wont do anything but at least your being adult about it Smiley

Things like this happen, try not to get too mad over it..if nothing else by the time your his age he'll be dead Wink

-Seani

Old Post March 28, 2004, 12:49:59 pm
Shining Something *

Pissed off.... again
sounds band man Sad

we have nothing like that in the UK. i think we are lucky here.. although we slag the UK, we get a freedom like no where else in the world.

o yo yo...

Old Post March 28, 2004, 04:26:37 pm
Blahian *

Pissed off.... again
Well everyone else thought my joke was halarious, me and Sheyenne were laughing about it for like 20 minutes, I guess no-one here has my sence of humour...

Old Post March 28, 2004, 06:45:14 pm
Shining Godzilla *

Pissed off.... again
Heh unfortunatly after we left we didnt talk to them agani Sad

It just pisses me off. Every security guard there walks around with a nightstick and a walky talky and they feel soo damn big so the push kids around.

And gustaves joke... I thought it was real i mean it IS canada Tongue Wink

DDDDD    EEEEE  RRRRR     PPPPP   !!!
D        D   E          R      R     P       P  !!!
D        D   EEEE    RRRRR     PPPPP   !!!
D        D   E          R    R       P
DDDDD    EEEEE  R      R     P            !!!

New Post March 28, 2004, 09:04:10 pm
Blahian *

Pissed off.... again
Hey, Canada may have a crappy army but he have super powers.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: