The Shining Source

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
There is Hope   (Read 12958 times)
Old Post March 29, 2004, 03:21:00 pm
Shining Mullet *

There is Hope
Hehe,
for many of you to even understand this post in particular..i'll have to describe to you the local Women and what im usually exposed to:
The girls up here are trashy to say the least. To be blunt they'd suck you off in return for a pack of cigaretts Tongue No morals, no respect for anything or anyone but themselves and their friends. They usually move in packs of four and hang out at school creating havoc for all of the teachers because they're 'rebels' and must put authority in its place for all wommankind Tongue

Now..Recently i went down to Squega's place (not registered here yet hehe, he was though) for the weekend. On Sunday at about 1:00 PM we decided it would be nice to get somethin' to eat, so we went to the IHOP! hehe, nice place, it was rather busy that day...but the waitress we got was lush  :twisted: ok..naughty of me for checkin' a woman out while she worked but...damn..hehe. Now looks alone doesnt give you access to the Seani Experience...and she delivered. Granted we were customers and she wanted to keep her job im sure..but she did things that she didnt need to..towards us. Even gettin' another omlette made since mine was "Jacked" or it was probly buried somewhere and she wouldnt bring it to me if it was cold..wishing us a great day when we were gettin' up to pay the check.

Now it wasnt life changing...but it has showed me that there is a clear differece between Women, and girls. A Newfound hope has been sparked that I can and probly will find someone out there that fits the criteria, and will be mature and so forth...the very concept was lost on me only a few days prior to the experience! :O

hehe hope someone out there is understanding this...anywho...Note To Self: when at Squeg's..mention IHOP on Sunday around 1:00 Wink

Old Post March 30, 2004, 01:22:41 am
Shining Godzilla *

There is Hope
mmmmmmmmmm ihop *drool*

*ahem*

I know what you mean. Alot of the females around here are just as bad and its nice to find a women his not some big slut but is a 'nice' girl

DDDDD    EEEEE  RRRRR     PPPPP   !!!
D        D   E          R      R     P       P  !!!
D        D   EEEE    RRRRR     PPPPP   !!!
D        D   E          R    R       P
DDDDD    EEEEE  R      R     P            !!!

Old Post April 01, 2004, 03:14:32 pm
bEn
Shining Light *

There is Hope
well a friend of mine always says:
"women are like public toilettes either dirty/fucked up or occupied"
there is some truth in that sentence tho the translation ain't that accurate.

Another thing - I always wonder why especially bar and restaurant owners don't realize that a good waitress and fair (even if not cheap) prices are the best ressources such a place can have.
It's like a place I tend to go with my friends - it's small, it's far away from the other bars but the people working there are nice, the prices are fair and the evenenings are always fun.

t's not like I really care

Old Post April 01, 2004, 04:08:41 pm
Shining Mullet *

There is Hope
Quote from: "bEn"
Another thing - I always wonder why especially bar and restaurant owners don't realize that a good waitress and fair (even if not cheap) prices are the best ressources such a place can have.
It's like a place I tend to go with my friends - it's small, it's far away from the other bars but the people working there are nice, the prices are fair and the evenenings are always fun.

This makes a whole lotta sense..cause not only can you easily afford it, or not have any reservations against going there..but you'd always get great service and a friendly atmosphere. I thought that's what a restaraunt was supposed to be in the first place.

That waitress has me sold Wink hehe, around 1:00 PM on sunday..im goin' again! muhuahaha!!

For Phill: Yeah nice chicks are hard to find..although i'd kindof want mine to be a real wildcat behind closed doors Cheesy  hehe someone that wakes ME up in the middle of the night for some lovin'...or just cuddling. Sex is one of the biggest hurdles you can jump over (in my opinion) when your trying to court someone..because in the beggining you have to be all reserved..and such..so you may appear more stable and attractive. However most girls from their parents have it stuffed into their heads that guys only want one thing and one thing only..thats a hard reputation to live by. Sex would be awesome...but its not a personal goal or anything..quite frankly i'd just like someone to cuddle with at night when im fallin' asleep Sad

Old Post April 01, 2004, 06:08:26 pm
Shining Godzilla *

There is Hope
Thats how i feel. Sex isnt a big thing with me i could care less about it.

DDDDD    EEEEE  RRRRR     PPPPP   !!!
D        D   E          R      R     P       P  !!!
D        D   EEEE    RRRRR     PPPPP   !!!
D        D   E          R    R       P
DDDDD    EEEEE  R      R     P            !!!

Old Post April 04, 2004, 01:37:57 am
Blahian *

There is Hope
Thats how i feel. Sex isnt a big thing with me i could care less about it.

Thats what I also used to think

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: