[ Login | Register ]

The Shining Source

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
If you could live forever...   (Read 8357 times)
Old Post April 10, 2005, 10:06:12 pm
Global Moderator
Shining Spammer *

If you could live forever...
Would you choose to? Would you like to live in a state of permanent youth, watching all the other people around you grow up and eventually die? How do you think you'd feel missing out on the different stages of life? What would you use your neverending life to achieve?

Personally, if I could live forever, I don't think I'd take the chance. Life is all about growing, and though part of that growth is assigned in terms of age and rites of passage etc., there are still different periods in everyone's life where their priorities change, and there are different options open to them and so on.

At the end of the day, I don't think I'd want to live forever because it'd just be too bloody tiring.

Old Post April 10, 2005, 11:30:32 pm
Administrator Shining Spammer *

I'd do it.

Humans want someone, need someone to know that they are/were here.

It would be well worth the sacrifice.

~Elvenfyre

Old Post April 11, 2005, 05:03:40 am
Shining Godzilla *

I wouldn't just for one thing

Being trapped for hundreds of years, or being in a coma, or being frozen. Would be hell.

I could see my friends and loved ones come and go, i'd love to see the progression of the world but i'd be too scared to live forever

DDDDD    EEEEE  RRRRR     PPPPP   !!!
D        D   E          R      R     P       P  !!!
D        D   EEEE    RRRRR     PPPPP   !!!
D        D   E          R    R       P
DDDDD    EEEEE  R      R     P            !!!

New Post April 11, 2005, 07:41:19 am
Shining Something *

living forever would also mean being old forever.

Forever viewing, walking and hearing problems, to name a few...

hining Odyssey under devlopment: http://mapage.noos.fr/zylokh

New Post April 11, 2005, 05:25:43 pm
Blahian *

If able, I would choose to live forever... the ability to see and do everything would accually be true, and there is always more to do, so in a sense it would be false... sure, you could never really be close to anyone or have very many friends due to the pain... but if your somewhat anti - social then it shouldn't be a problem.. however if you just can't live without people around you at all times then you might be a little bumfucked...

Also to live forever you could become the worlds best dictator... think about it...

Coming at you, with a marshmellow warped mind!

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: