[ Login | Register ]

The Shining Source

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
A question of scruples - 20/09/05   (Read 16201 times)
Old Post September 20, 2005, 09:15:59 pm
Ty
Administrator
Shining Sideburns *

A question of scruples - 20/09/05
This is a simple game. I set a hypothetical question, possibly involving some moral situation, you answer it honestly. I'll answer this one later.

The question:

You have a girlfriend (Girl A) who you've been dating for a long time, but it's a long distance thing. You're out on the town one night and a girl (Girl B) you used to fancy says hello and after some talking you get her phone number. She doesn't know you're taken, but nothing happens.

If you try it on with Girl B, there's a good chance you'll succeed and Girl A will probably never know.

What do you do?

Old Post September 20, 2005, 10:54:53 pm
Shining Star *

..... how good lookig is girl B?Huh? if shes really good looking then MAYBE the latter option, but in either case most probably nothing would happen Cheesy unless it's a spur of the moment thing  Tongue

Old Post September 21, 2005, 06:06:05 pm
Administrator Shining Spammer *

Well it depends.. I mean the thing is.. in your scenario I'd imagine girlB to be local, and within reach, so if you do things with her, you may continuously do it, which creates a terrible situation.

If it was the other way around, say you had a girl at home, and you went overseas, then it was a once off, i don't think it's as big a problem since presumably you're going home and out of reach of the affair.

So I guess my answer in your scenario is - I'd weigh up which girl I wanted to go out with and do any breaking up if necessary.  I'm a bit of a monogomous personality D:

~Elvenfyre

New Post September 26, 2005, 09:40:40 am
Shining Something *

A related question might be : What is Girl A doing of her lonely evenings now that she is far away? And what would she do if she met Guy C there ?

hining Odyssey under devlopment: http://mapage.noos.fr/zylokh

New Post September 26, 2005, 06:19:57 pm
Shining Mullet *

ive played this question out in real life mates. I went looking for and found a nearby gal. The long distance girl found out and was devastated. Shortly after she died and i never appologised to her for being such an idiot. The guilt is mine to bear

my advice? if your in that situation talk to her about the distance between you two, emphasise on how painful it is and how difficult it is.
then perhaps you two will have a peaceful mutual break-up and you can go on with your life.

New Post September 26, 2005, 09:29:52 pm
Shining Star *

o, sorry to hear that seanikins, iv'e never had to do that in real life luckily... plainly because i can't get a girlfriend at all  Tongue

New Post September 26, 2005, 10:33:59 pm
Administrator Shining Spammer *

Sorry to hear it too Sean...

Hey qprman don't worry, once you gain international fame and fortune for producing a shining fangame you won't be able to keep them away with a wooden stick.

~Elvenfyre

New Post September 29, 2005, 06:53:17 am
Shining Mullet *

dont let me be a topic killjoy...

Smiley

New Post September 30, 2005, 11:05:31 pm
Shining Star *

i'm hoping that is'nt sarcasim im hearing elven, i'm hoping your serious... but if your not.. be WARNED, I' AFTER YOU!!!!! :twisted:

New Post October 01, 2005, 12:33:02 am
Ty
Administrator
Shining Sideburns *

I think Devlyn once told me women would fall like ripe apples once I released an SO demo. They didn't, but I keep hoping.

As for my question...

I would stick with Girl A. After all, it takes a lot of work to get in a position where you trust someone, and I wouldn't want to go through all that again if I had something good already. Damn, that made me sound like I actually have a beating heart.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: