[ Login | Register ]

The Shining Source

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
SHINING FORCE 3   (Read 12463 times)
Old Post August 14, 2006, 02:17:56 pm
Blahian *

SHINING FORCE 3
Is it true that KnightOfDragon of shiningforcecentral is working on the modification of the subtittles of shining force 3 sce.1 2 3 ? modifying the japanese ones to english?  GREEEEEEEEEAAAAT

wish i could modify the shining force 3. Is there a way to play it with english subtittles instead of japanese?

Old Post August 14, 2006, 02:21:09 pm
Global Moderator
Shining Spammer *

SHINING FORCE 3
Thanks for joining, ShiningLover!

I'm not too sure. The scripts have been available online for some time, although at 130 pages they're rather large to print out. If it's true then good luck to him, because it's a huge undertaking.

Old Post August 14, 2006, 09:57:59 pm
Blahian *

rygg
wrtghrgrtyry

wish i could modify the shining force 3. Is there a way to play it with english subtittles instead of japanese?

Old Post August 14, 2006, 09:58:53 pm
Blahian *

Re: SHINING FORCE 3
Quote from: "ShiningLover"
Is it true that KnightOfDragon of shiningforcecentral is working on the modification of the subtittles of shining force 3 sce.1 2 3 ? modifying the japanese ones to english?  GREEEEEEEEEAAAAT
Thanks anyway...You shoul visit shining force central, there is a lot of commotion there about shining force 3. see ya

Old Post January 27, 2007, 04:33:53 am
Blahian *

Re: SHINING FORCE 3
I think KoD translated the whole sf3 scen 2 cd. except for a few menus or something.  I think he is currently working on scen 3

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: