[ Login | Register ]

The Shining Source

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Who would win in a fight?   (Read 8658 times)
Old Post October 20, 2006, 03:22:55 am
Administrator Shining Spammer *

Who would win in a fight?
I think these are pretty fair fights, but you let me know what you think!

1) Optimus Prime vs Tyrannosaurus Rex

2) George Bush vs Paris Hilton

3) Smurfette vs Betty(from the flintstones)

4) Ty vs Newts

5) David Hasselhoff vs A Chandelier

6) The Flash vs The Hulk

7) Max vs Bowie

8) Jaha vs Chester

9) Seanikins(with P.O.J.) vs Superman

10) Devlyn vs Jar of Peanut Butter

~Elvenfyre

Old Post October 20, 2006, 03:36:06 pm
Shining Mullet *

Cmmon Optimus! Reasonably fair fight, should be a good opener!

One of the few fights who's winner i honestly care not, if paris wins we get to see that stupid smile she's only capable of, if bush wins it'll boost his self esteem which is just not good.

This one should be interesting! although i hold out hopes for betty
Smurfette is a slut.

4) Ty vs Newts
Brother against brother! this is a truly epic battle to take place, the good cop vs the dictionary, entire cities will be destroyed determining the outcome of this one, and i love them both.

This could be tricky for david as a chandeleir is rather quick and nimble, should be an interesting battle although i hold out for the Chandelier

6) The Flash vs The Hulk
Interesting choices here, Brute Force VS Incredible Speed. This one could last forever!.

7) Max vs Bowie
Im a little ashamed to admit that im un-aware of who max is and what game he was in. Since ive not experience with either one i would have to say that this is a draw for me.

8 ) Jaha vs Chester
Same as above, who are these people and are they entertaining?

I cannot express my views of my own match, i can only pray

finally it will all be settled! finally the peanut butter will have its chance for revenge! Will devlyn take a commanding lead in this fight or will the peanut butter have spent many a year in training in preperation for this day? Who will win? I know not, but i do know one thing. It will be messy.

Old Post October 20, 2006, 09:15:38 pm
Global Moderator
Shining Spammer *

Re: Who would win in a fight?

Wow, what a tough one to start with. I would root for the T-Rex as "nature's fiercest predator", but there's no evidence to suggest it could withstand any form of laser attack.

Winner: Optimus Prime.

Bush, easily. He might have his critics for not being smart but it surely doesn't take any kind of intelligence to work out that if you swing something vaguely heavy at Paris she'll just break in half.

Winner: George.

Betty! Smurfette is much smaller I guess, and although she has the power of the rest of the Smurfs on her side they're not as technologically-advanced as the Flintstones.

Winner: Betty.

Magical number 5) David Hasselhoff vs A Chandelier

Based on past encounters between the two, certainly the chandelier has to be my favourite (vindication! Someone reads my posts!)

Winner: Chandelier

6) The Flash vs The Hulk

I guess The Flash could do some form of charge attack into the Hulk and knock him quite a long way, or if he had a lance he'd spear him quite nicely. In fact, I don't think the Hulk would have a chance.

Winner: Flash

7) Max vs Bowie

Bowie! I'm just playing SFII again having completed SF:RotDD recently, and Bowie kicks ten times more arse than Max.

Winner: Bowie

8 ) Jaha vs Chester

Much harder, this one. Chester has the advantage of speed and agility, but Jaha's equipment and defence are much better if memory serves me right.

Result: A draw?

We all know Superman's only weakness is Kryptonite. Sean's Pipe-o-Justice isn't made of Kryptonite, it's made of lead, and apart from the fact he couldn't see through it Superman is pretty good against lead. That is, until he met Sean's Pipe-O-Justice, which is a weapon so strong not even Superman's kneecaps could withstand it.

Winner: Sean!

Devlyn, with spreading knife +1, easily wipes out the entire jar, and even taunts it.

The only thing Dev likes more than rubbing his opponents' faces in defeat is rubbing his own face in peanut butter.

Winner: A sticky Devlyn.

Where's Edgey? He'd be ace at answering these.

New Post October 31, 2006, 09:41:06 am
Shining Forever *

TILL ALL ARE ONE (yes thats a transformer quote, shut up, I was young once).

Paris Hilton, Bush can't even ride that 2 wheeled thing thats supposed to be impossible to fall off. Unless Its George Bush Senior, in which it would be him.

Smurfette.

4) Ty vs Newts

I will say Ty, News is more laid back and is less likely to ban me if I go against him.

No question about it... Chandelier.

6) The Flash vs The Hulk

I haven't a clue who the Flash is, so Hulk.

7) Max vs Bowie

Bowie, especially after what they did to Max in the remake.

8 ) Jaha vs Chester

Jaha, Chester can be totally fricken useless sometimes.

Depends how bad the ratings are.

Who knows.

SC: dead again, dun dun dun.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: