[ Login | Register ]

The Shining Source

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
SFW starting to reform :P   (Read 12103 times)
Old Post April 28, 2004, 07:09:25 pm
Shining Something *

SFW starting to reform :P
http://sfw.shiningsource.org/news.php

The main page and a test review page, please post your feedback here Smiley

Old Post April 29, 2004, 08:01:48 am
Shining Something *

What is this site about?

hining Odyssey under devlopment: http://mapage.noos.fr/zylokh

Old Post April 29, 2004, 12:32:11 pm
Global Moderator
Shining Spammer *

Don't you remember Shining Force World? It's basically the part of TSS where the "proper" Shining Force games are discussed/reviewed/picked apart and beaten. In the past we've had reviews of the SFIII scenarios, maps and battle guides, Flash movies and all sorts. Lots of good stuff, basically Smiley

Old Post April 29, 2004, 02:22:54 pm
bEn
Shining Light *

I like the new design it looks nice and crispy.

Maybe I would have some comments questions:
If you have a bigger screenresoloution (I have 1400*960 which is a bit extreme but even with 1024*768 the same effect appears) the right sight of the page is empty but you need to scroll very much downwards - so is it maybe possible to scale the frame so it resizes with a higher resolution? It looks a bit weird if half of the space is lost.

Another thing that would be cool with the review would be more (maybe smaller) pictures that one can click on and see them in a bigger size - guess it is hard with a saturn game but considering todays emulators it might be possible with the Mega Drive games.

t's not like I really care

Old Post April 29, 2004, 08:06:12 pm
Shining Something *

Thanks for the suggestions Smiley

The resolution is something i'm working on, when i designed the TSS site i did just that so it resizes for different resolutions, ill be looking to do the same with SFW, the only problem is that the "latest features" box with the images looks stretched with this. I'll find a way around it though Wink

The screenshots were thrown in pretty hurriedly so i have plans to make a screenshots section for each game.

I've been playing with the design today but im going away for the weekend so i wont touch it again until tuesday afternoon unfortunatly :/ I really want to get the site up and running though in time to review SF: ROtDD!! Smiley

Oh, and on another note entirely it looks as though Shining Tears is PS2 only. BUGGER!!! Well, ill be off to cash converters to hopefully find a cheap PS2 then.  Sad

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: