[ Login | Register ]

The Shining Source

« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Online Gaming Communities   (Read 27273 times)
Old Post March 06, 2007, 12:33:24 pm
Global Moderator
Shining Spammer *

Re: Online Gaming Communities
qprman - it's basically the same game that ran on the Dreamcast, so I reckon you'll be fine with your PC, especially if it ran FFXI. You can always set the graphics way down anyway if you have any problems, but I don't think you will. These are the minimum requirements anyway - http://www.psobb.com/guide/pregame/conf.php.

It was good to meet you in-game last night Phill - with two Rangers and two Forces onboard, Team SOnline is going to be a formidable force Cheesy

New Post September 09, 2008, 05:06:55 pm
Shining Mullet *

Bit of a rant here mates sorry,

I'm sure most of you have had at least one online game in your past that to you seemed like a great time clear up until you actually got stuck in with your fellow game-mates.
Your there just trying to get your bearings and you've got at least two or three self declared experts yelling in your ears at you about how horrible you are, how your losing the game, how you should go die lonely in a corner.
For the most part that basically sums up my online gaming experiences for entirely too many years, and ive always wondered why in the hell does it have to be that way? Where are the quality experiences?

All of this is drudged up by my recent retry in the fabulous world of Natural Selection (i might've ranted about this in the past already)

Ha! I was writing up the previous in a brand spanking new shiny post and then i had a moment of clarity and decided to check to see if i had indeed done this before, and i had!
I went for another bite of the apple mates, and years after it still hasnt changed Sad such a shame, its great fun with the right bunch of people.

I think ive healed inside, i feel better.. *hugs YoBlah*

New Post September 09, 2008, 07:38:11 pm
Global Moderator
Shining Spammer *

I've only ever got into two online games properly: Guild Wars and Phantasy Star Online, the former because my friend played it and the latter because, well, it's PSO!

I think when I was younger I was all in favour of establishing myself in whatever online capacity I could - emails, forums, "social networking" etc. - but these days I just can't be arsed. I'm quite happy only playing Phantasy Star Online: Blue Burst on my own or with Phil - I haven't even played with anyone else, don't think I will either (unless someone from here joins Cheesy).

Of course, we all know that one game would have an amazing online community if only it would get finished... Wink

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: