[ Login | Register ]

The Shining Source

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Hello !!   (Read 8287 times)
Old Post May 18, 2008, 07:16:42 pm
Blahian *

Hello !!
wow, its been like forever since ive been here !!! how are you all doin ?!

some of you will remember me as part of the dev team for Shining Force : The Awakening. - a project that is long dead.

But i come back baring good news ... (for some anyways Tongue)

No - im not ressurecting SF:TA - but I am putting the finishing touches on my latest SF project ...

Shining Force : The Role Playing game
- its a table-top/pen and paper RPG.
So all D&D's rejoice !! its not a D20 conversion ... its an entirely new system ive created specifically for Shining Force with some White-Wolf WOD influence.

The Core Rules Book will go live on the 1st of June and ill need a couple of people to proof-read it, give character creation a try .. .and if you're bold enuff - try a couple of sessions at roleplaying =]

head over to http://shiningforce.providence-guild.net/index.php to introduce yourself =]  The Core Rules Book will be finished in exactly 2 weeks today and ready for all to download.

whilst im here, id like to extend a huuuuuuge hello to Ty, Newts, Devlyn !! hope all is well with you chaps =]

peace.

Grom

Im not like them, but I can pretend.
The sun is gone, but I have a light.
The day is done, but im having fun.
I think im dumb, maybe im just happy.

Old Post May 19, 2008, 08:39:02 pm
Ty
Administrator
Shining Sideburns *

Re: Hello !!
GROM Cheesy Good to see you around here again matey, been far too long!

I'd be more than happy to proof-read the rule book, so if you need any help with that feel free to give me a shout. I'll make a post on the frontpage when it all gets released too Smiley

New Post September 02, 2008, 11:18:08 am
Administrator Shining Spammer *

Re: Hello !!
Hey Grom.
I've been looking around and mulling over this sort of thing.

My post is specifically for you to note that some casual game websites are splashing into arenas other than flash games.
http://jayisgames.com/archives/2008/08/zombie_in_my_pocket.php

This website is a decently popular one according to hit ratings and comments, and has just posted its first article on a print and play card game.

Maybe if you can somehow make your game easy to pick up and play it could be advertised too?  I don't know if that is possible with these sort of things, but you'd know, so. . .just passing on the info : )

~Elvenfyre

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: