[ Login | Register ]

The Shining Source

« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
just, wow!   (Read 8169 times)
Old Post January 17, 2009, 11:21:48 pm
Shining Star *

just, wow!
hey guys, not sure if anyone will remember me at all here, (i was the 'noob' who knew absoloutely nothing and kept popping up asking for tips and help every now and again Tongue)

all i wanted to say was wow really, i havent been around on any shining website for a long time now, but just quickly doing a tour of the old sites (well, just this and sfc) and i have to say great work to everyone here who are still working their hardest at creating great fan games, i've heard some demos have been released, which is fantastic.

Although i have yet to try them, (i definately will sometime over the next few days) i just really wanted to say well done to all the people that are still working hard, and i really hope that nobody gives up on projects that are looking really nice.

i had no idea where to place this, so im sorry if its in the wrong area and is going to be removed, but i just wanted to say well done, thanks, and peoples work is appreciated Smiley

Old Post January 19, 2009, 02:19:03 am
Ty
Administrator
Shining Sideburns *

Re: just, wow!
Good to see you're still around mate Wink

New Post January 23, 2009, 04:35:45 pm
Global Moderator
Shining Spammer *

Re: just, wow!
Welcome back! It's always nice to have old users re-enter the fray with something positive and constructive Smiley

If you haven't listened to Shining Guitar yet, I recommend giving that a listen as you're working your way through the projects section - it'll get you in the mood for Shining goodness!

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: