[ Login | Register ]

The Shining Source

« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
A GIRL   (Read 49935 times)
Old Post May 25, 2006, 06:57:49 pm
Shining Star *

A GIRL
wow, did i put a k in there? :lol: my bad! Yea, man i miss nights... They should make another one... I mean... If katamari is hot now, just think about how hawt a new nights would be.

img]http://www.hometown.aol.com/drkoolguy620/images/alberto.gif[/img]

Quote from: "Devlyn"
I finally got access to the back-end Smiley

Old Post May 25, 2006, 06:58:58 pm
Shining Star *

A GIRL
Quote from: "Newts"
I'm not sure she means that kind of roleplay, Alberto Wink

Good Saturn emulators aren't that hard to find, but ISOs probably are. I think I have one called GiriGiri Hack or Satourne, or SSF... can't remember. I have lots, and only one really works properly Sad

Oh yeah, and Alberto, it's NiGHTS.

By the way, any iso you willing to share?  :twisted:

Old Post May 25, 2006, 10:25:06 pm
Global Moderator
Shining Spammer *

A GIRL
I use the original CDs - nice try Tongue

NiGHTS on Wii is strongly rumoured, but we'll have to wait until TGS in September to see it, if it even exists.

Old Post May 30, 2006, 05:20:25 pm
Shining Star *

A GIRL
-_- Damn you... I wish i had the orginal cds. ;_;

Old Post May 31, 2006, 01:56:18 am
Shining Mullet *

A GIRL
im still looking to grab his premium disc Wink

*hanging from ceiling lowering himself down slowly*

Old Post June 01, 2006, 10:06:28 am
Blahian *

A GIRL
I tried an ISO of SFIII (For educational purposes of course! Tongue) on multiple emulators and it's pretty bugged.

I've seen Saturns being sold pretty cheap though, and I just bought Shining the Holy Ark for $10 on eBay. Cheesy

Jibe

Shining Song Project Page.

Old Post June 01, 2006, 03:28:11 pm
Global Moderator
Shining Spammer *

A GIRL
Mmmmmmmm, Shining the Holy Ark.

To follow up dragonarigirl's post earlier, I can't imagine watching my Mum play a game, let alone Shining Force II. Kudos to your Mum!

Old Post June 03, 2006, 12:29:31 pm
Shining Forever *

A GIRL
I need to steal someones scen 2 + 3 disks sometime, its so frustrating only having the first.

SC: dead again, dun dun dun.

New Post June 08, 2006, 11:52:36 pm
Blahian *

A GIRL
Alberto, what type of role play do you participate in? like d&d stuff?(cuz I'm not good at that) I role play through I/M.
and yeah, I'm a second gen gamer girl, but I've yet to get as good as my mom at some games, such as spyro and other real time games, at least when it comes to getting everything. I know I've done a few things that mom hasnt done, like get all the cards and beat ozma in ffIX and get all the "appears valuable" items, and dragon forms in breath of fire III.
I hope talking about ff isnt flamed upon here like at sfc
By the way, I'm passed the prism flower battle, but my pc is having major problems and I dunno when I'll be able to play again.

outnumbered always
by monsters and armies
raise your sword and stave
you have a world to save
-1st stanza of "Epic" a poem I wrote

New Post June 09, 2006, 12:03:53 am
Shining Asteroid *

A GIRL
Aw, it starts getting good right after that battle =S

New Post July 19, 2006, 03:51:05 pm
Shining Star *

A GIRL
Quote from: "dragonarigirl"
Alberto, what type of role play do you participate in? like d&d stuff?(cuz I'm not good at that) I role play through I/M.
and yeah, I'm a second gen gamer girl, but I've yet to get as good as my mom at some games, such as spyro and other real time games, at least when it comes to getting everything. I know I've done a few things that mom hasnt done, like get all the cards and beat ozma in ffIX and get all the "appears valuable" items, and dragon forms in breath of fire III.
I hope talking about ff isnt flamed upon here like at sfc
By the way, I'm passed the prism flower battle, but my pc is having major problems and I dunno when I'll be able to play again.

I use to do a lot of 1 on 1's around gaia but stopped because gaia's comunity is dry. =/

New Post July 22, 2006, 05:05:27 am
Blahian *

A GIRL
I've never played gaia, I never liked MMORPG's (that's what it is, right?). I'd still rp with pretty much anyone as long as they have an orginal character and they can think on their feet (I had a rp buddy once who sometimes literally took weeks to reply). I need more role play ppl anyway, I think I only have one at the moment.

outnumbered always
by monsters and armies
raise your sword and stave
you have a world to save
-1st stanza of "Epic" a poem I wrote

New Post July 23, 2006, 01:50:37 am
Administrator Shining Spammer *

A GIRL
********OUT OF CHARACTER********
Sorry to have to break it to you this way, but we're all just role playing here.  None of us are the shining force geeks we claim to be as it's just a fun front.  In reality we're all females, and all strippers who work at the same Estonian whorehouse.  Don't take it the wrong way and please keep role playing with us, we're normal in fantasy!

~Elvenfyre

Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: