Another month, another Dev Diary. I’m writing this at 2am after 6 hours of coding, so excuse the lack of coherence.
- Got four absolute monsters of assignments for January hand-ins. Ouch.
- Interviewed for TSS. Hopefully a link will be up soon.
- More source slicing. What’s left is a lot tighter than before. Hopefully the weekend shall yield more results.
- Started writing an A* algorithm for the enemy AI (as well as an article to go with it.) It’s not as easy as I thought, but it should be done soon.
- More design doc, more website.
- Worked on SODA some more. Completely overhauled the interface.
- Started plans for the Atari SO.
- More website stuff.
- Did the Hussien Skank.
My bed looks very comfy. Night!