There’s been a few changes to the site over the past few days, including some new resources to play with and a few bits of design cleaned up:
Digging around on the old site, I found some of the original Shiny Sword tiles that were part of Shining Aid. I’ve added them in the titlesets section.
New source code
The last couple of weeks have seen a lot of source code released. It’s now been uploaded and added to the downloads section, as well as Shining Aid’s “Source Code” page.
A few pages have been cleaned up, mostly in Shining Aid, so it should be easier to find things now. If you find any problems or errors, let me know in the comments and I’ll sort them out :)